Metallica is going to be on the Simpsons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
view article here on Metallica's site.

MetallicaCartoonPic_Simpsons.jpg

im going to watch it more than likely since ive been a Metallica fan since 1986.

metallica fucking blows, i fucking hate lars, what a big fucking whiney fucking pussy. he should be shot. but the simpson rules.

Matellica who, and who the fuck give a flying fuck about matellica, played out, done, over, nuff said.

after garage days wwho gives a shit.

I like most of Metallica - excepty Lars' head. He's and awsome drummer, but he is annoying as anything.

Oh, yeah, and the documentary "Some Kind Of Monster" should be called "Some Kind Of Shitty Documentary". Basically 2 hours of Lars and James fighting, doing coke, drinking and swearing - with 5 minutes of playing and inspiration.

Simpson's blows now, with or without Metallica... this season is complete garbage. They went to down the hill a long time ago along wit Metallica

Sorry to add to the bashing fest.

metallica can suck a big donkey dick. they need to know when to quit, they will never produce anything worth listening to anymore, so why don't they accept that.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Sep 25 2005, 04:19 PM
metallica can suck a big donkey dick. they need to know when to quit, they will never produce anything worth listening to anymore, so why don't they accept that.
[post=560154]Quoted post[/post]​

Because for every 1 person that hates them they have 100 diehard fans. They could probably care less about the small minority that doesn't like them anymore.

Originally posted by 2000Si+Sep 25 2005, 06:17 PM-->
senate_9427
@Sep 25 2005, 04:19 PM
[post=560154]Quoted post[/post]​

Because for every 1 person that hates them they have 100 diehard fans. They could probably care less about the small minority that doesn't like them anymore.
[post=560195]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, and those fans are dying... slowly :)

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it. Last year they sold out the Coliseum easily when they were in town.

Metallica sucks ass, but that episode will be funny, just like every other Simpsons episode. :)

What the hell is up with all the metallica haters??

I like metallica just fine... They have hard shit, they have soft shit... I mean come on, they survived the 80's.. Something not many bands can claim. Sure they have a few bad songs, but they have a metric ass load of good songs to counter balance that..

Yeah, they bitch and moan alot, but you try living like a rock star for 923847 years and see if you don't turn into a bitch..

S&M was awesome.. Garage days was good, some kind of monster... ok, everything can't rock ass...

Oh, and Simpsons ROCK.

-the end.

Yeah. They had good music AT SOME POINT. Now they exist solely to bitch, whine, moan, and complain about anything they don't like. I can't even respect them as musicians anymore.

To quote Family Guy:

Originally posted by Cleveland to Lars@ after shooting him in the belly
There's nothin' good about what you do or who you are.

Originally posted by hondarin+Sep 26 2005, 03:24 PM-->
Originally posted by 2000Si@Sep 25 2005, 02:15 PM
BodyDroppedNikes
@Sep 24 2005, 09:16 PM
since 1986.
[post=559907]Quoted post[/post]​

You old fucker. I was 4 in 86. lol
[post=560122]Quoted post[/post]​

you old fucker. i was 1 in 86. LMAO

i couldn't resist :p
[post=560601]Quoted post[/post]​

In 1986 I was in colorado, laying on my stomach on my skateboard going down what seemed to be the largest hill on earth. I approached mach 5.

My brother's stereo was set up with the speakers blaring out the window..

"Loose, footloose
Kick off your Sunday shoes
Oowhee, Marie
Shake it, shake it for me
Whoa, Milo
C'mon, c'mon let go
Lose your blues
Everybody cut footloose
FIRST - we got to turn you around
SECOND - You put your feet on the ground
THIRD - Now take a hold of your soul
FOUR - Whooooooooa, I'm turning it
Loose, FOOTLOOSE"

Good shit, I tell you. Those were the days...

Back