Metallica Sue Canadian Band over E, F Chords

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 17 2003, 06:47 PM
I think we should all go buy their new album

No, now that would be supporting Metallica. Heaven forbids we do that. My suggestion is we all BURN a copy of metallica's new CD, then take a shit on it, then finally send it in. See how Lar's likes that. Muwhaha. :lol:

But then they get what they are after. Your money.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 17 2003, 06:38 PM
The flat five progression

uhh, no. thats not the flat 5. that would be Bb, not F

its actaully based off the Phrygian mode.

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 17 2003, 07:18 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Jul 17 2003, 06:47 PM
I think we should all go buy their new album

No, now that would be supporting Metallica. Heaven forbids we do that. My suggestion is we all BURN a copy of metallica's new CD, then take a shit on it, then finally send it in. See how Lar's likes that. Muwhaha. :lol:

there ya go! :)

everyone download there shit and seel fake cd's on ebay :)

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 17 2003, 12:19 PM
they became way too good friends with lawyers. fucking sell out faggots.

JUST BECAUSE you are friends with attorneys....does not make you a "faggot"

the reason why they are suing right and left is they know their present-day music sucks dick.

Metallica shoulda called it quits 10 years ago....

they are fucking washed up, and old.

or better yet, they shoulda gone the way of jimmy hendrix, janis joplin, and any other GREAT musician in this past century....

they shoulda kept on doing meth, speed, drinking untill they all died.

Music is SO much better when the artists abuse drugs and alcohol.....

name ONE group that has gotten sober, and their music is way more acclaimed or better than it was when they were strung out and high.....

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS LARS.....

i can remember back in my "tweeker days" when driving down the street, spinning off of fucking 2 fat ass rails of some pink champainge or *shaboo* (all the flips know what im talkin' bout haha) and listening to some master of puppets......

fuck ya. that was some REAL fucking shit.....Metallica 0wned when they were all fucked up on drugs.
fucking sober faggot.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 17 2003, 12:27 PM
Metallica = good

Lars = asshole

If they could just duct tape his mouth shut, everything would be ok.

my thoughts exactly.

I still can't believe MTV did the whole Icon shit on them!
I mean really, they were metal like all the other metal bands back in their day.
(Read: a long ass time ago) Why not Megadeath?
I think GWAR should be sueing all these little faggot ass bands using masks and shit today. (Insane Cock Posse, Slipnot (SP?))
But then KISS could sue GWAR...But they don't!!
They aren't broke as fuck like these Meat-a-licka gays.
(You like Meat-a-licka don't you? I just made that up and am going to copyright it tomorrow)
Maybe they are broke, and they just know they should be.
I dunno. I do know there are waaaaaaay more deserving bands out there to make the Icon thing about. (Aerosmith, The Ramones, the ones still alive anyway..., Green day)
I know I'll get flamed for this one about not liking all the masked fuckers, but I don't care. I still won't like them.
Just my 2 cents.
Oh and I just want to put up the owned cause it's funny looking.
:owned:
Thank You, Owned smiley!!!

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 18 2003, 01:54 AM
name ONE group that has gotten sober, and their music is way more acclaimed or better than it was when they were strung out and high.....

Aerosmith

That is the gayest shit i have ever heard.. Man, I have almost every album the fuckers have made, seen them in concert when they were ass raping people for the summer sanitarium tour. 65 bucks a ticket for lawn seats? WTF? I still paid it. Then i bought the St. Anger album. I kept listening to it, thinking ok,ok, this next song wont suck, but it does, and so on. I get to the end of the album. And I cant believe it. WTF, was I just listening too. That cant be Metallica. Thats some BS! That is the worst album i have ever paid for. I wouldnt even download that shit for free. I dont know why they stress about shareware. Nobody wants this crap! Checked out the unfaith website, they cant possibly be confused for Metallica. Fucks Lars, little bitch ass, Fuck James for going along with it and putting the worst album in my collection. I WILL NEVER, EVER BUY ANY METALLICA SHIT AGAIN!

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Jul 18 2003, 08:26 AM-->
@Jul 18 2003, 01:54 AM

Aerosmith

fuck no. are you fucking crazy?

you mean to tell me their last 2 or 3 albums were good?

all aerosmith is now is a bunch of fucking sober ass washouts making pop music

to be played on MTV.....

you got no taste in music my friend if u like the post-drug using aerosmith....

Originally posted by machine+Jul 18 2003, 10:21 AM-->
Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jul 18 2003, 08:26 AM
karnash
@Jul 18 2003, 01:54 AM

Aerosmith

you are saying Aerosmith now is better then old 'smith? dumbest thing i've heard yet

fucktard cant even use the 0wned emoticon correctly.....

In my eyes Aerosmith is no more no less of a great band without the drugs.
if anything they are at par with there old music.

Ok, goto the main site the link is posted on, ScoopThis.com and read the bottom line.
The article is a fake.
:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back