methonal V8 in a CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahedau

a reputable guy said he saw a mid engine V8 powered civic at the track a couple of weeks ago. He didn't see it run but did hear the engine running in the paddock, Anyway, I do a google search to see if I can find pix of it anywhere and found this...

s40b3cbb9445e8.jpg

holy waste of money

s40b3cbcca6056.jpg

No, its not chopped (well, photochopped)

CRX with 7.3 litre supercharged V8 with methanol-injection, supossedly good for 1000+ hp!!!!

yea, its a pull. probably a progressive weight transfer pull, the faster u pull the sled, the faster weight travels up the sled towards the car (for anyone who didnt know, heh). theyre all over the place in maine, but always done with a truck..never seen anything like that, pretty gay

i seen an 87 CRX, with the origional 1.5 in the front, p[ushin the front wheels, then another buick 1200hp V8 supercharged pushin the back wheels... it was bad ass ill try n find a link for it

That is so damn old... my friends dad has a picutre of that car on his wall. ITs a dodge V8 otherwise my friends dad wouldnt have it.

Jesus guys.....is there anything on the internet you HAVEN'T seen and/or posted?

Give the rest of us a chance...

Originally posted by ahedau@May 26 2004, 11:14 PM
Jesus guys.....is there anything on the internet you HAVEN'T seen and/or posted?

Give the rest of us a chance...

:no:

and

:no:

Sure the owner ofthat car MIGHT be a redneck, sure he must have put an abundance of money into the project, sure its ugly as sin, sure its fast too. I think he needs to go sell that car to some needy mexican in San Diego where cars like that are appreciated.

not a redneck.......well....at least not an American redneck....

The car was built and does tractor pulls in Holland... ;)

Back