Mexican Border-Cross training sneakers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Shoes designed to help mexicans cross the border.

Why, I think this is a great idea.

At first I was all pissed off, as you could all imagine. The Mexican governmnet sponsored agencies dedicated to helping Mexicans cross the border. The ultra-leftist shoe shit. then I thought about it

They are Red, White and Green striped. These are made to tag them!

muahahahahah

-> Steve

I still don't understand why they want to come here...all of our jobs are going down there and to India.... :huh:

Quoted post[/post]]
I still don't understand why they want to come here...all of our jobs are going down there and to India.... :huh:

Because $30 is a good week's pay in mexico. (and this is not the pansy-ass 40 hour american work week, we are talking 70+ hours every week)

We should hijack the shipment, and put C-4 into the soles with "border activated" detonators. Buy lawn chars and beer, sit back and watch.

I honestly think they should enforce a "shoot on sight" rule. Pop a few dozen, and several hundred would think twice about coming across illegally. Then again, several thousand would cross anyway...

$15/week is GOOD money in mexico.
$30/week is like making $90k here.
A lady i work with just had a house built on the other side of the border for $6k.
In Mexico they don't flush their toilet paper, because their plumbing is so weak.
They don't drop the habit when they get here :mad:

A compass and flashlight dangle from one shoelace. The pocket in the tongue is for money or pain relievers. A rough map of the border region is printed on a removable insole.

Because a flashlight and compass is exactly what you need flopping around from your shoelaces when you're running from la Migra.

I agree that illegal immigration is a problem, but I'm not sure shooting on sight is the best way to deal with it.

Quoted post[/post]]
I agree that illegal immigration is a problem, but I'm not sure shooting on sight is the best way to deal with it.

No, the best way would be a "great wall" and THEN shoot on sight. We'd have a better place to shoot from. :mrgreen:

I wonder, do they have a problem with americans sneaking into their country? Do they have illegal gringos that take their jobs??

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

No, the best way would be a "great wall" and THEN shoot on sight. We'd have a better place to shoot from. :mrgreen:

I wonder, do they have a problem with americans sneaking into their country? Do they have illegal gringos that take their jobs??

Somehow I doubt it.

Although they might hate the gringos for moving down there and building a lavish mansion and having the best of everything after working 3 years here for minimum wage.

I was gonna say, "building a lavish mansion and buying the hearts (and genitals) of all their hot latin chicas" but then I realized that a lot of the good looking ones are either not from mexico at all or have already gotten out.

Back