Mexico set to legalize drugs...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IT will get like that in Denver. They are next.

Denver has completely refuted the second amendment, proving that any city can do whatever they want regardless of founding principles.

And they were like before Columbine too, Blanco.

Quoted post[/post]]
In Spain here, the cops don't do shit about 'less hard' drugs. You can smoke a joint right in front of a cop and blow it in his face and he won't do jack. They keep and eye out (kinda) for harder drugs like coke, heroin, X, etc. but otherwise, nada. It's pretty weird actually. I wonder if it'll get like that in Denver. . .

yeah my family members say that if you get pulled over or something in mexico. You can pay thye cop off. Thats how corrupt its become. The cop will actually bargain with you. :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
In Spain here, the cops don't do shit about 'less hard' drugs. You can smoke a joint right in front of a cop and blow it in his face and he won't do jack. They keep and eye out (kinda) for harder drugs like coke, heroin, X, etc. but otherwise, nada. It's pretty weird actually. I wonder if it'll get like that in Denver. . .

yeah my family members say that if you get pulled over or something in mexico. You can pay thye cop off. Thats how corrupt its become. The cop will actually bargain with you. :blink:
That is very true, my friends went to rocky point and got pulled over a few times and offered to take them in and borrow their car unless they could find some money.

I agree with Blanco, and Taco, i know what you're saying too.
I live the bad part of what mexico's doing (Phoenix) but I am half mexican.
I don't hate mexicans, i hate what MEXICO does to it's people. I understand why they come here. But like Cel said, too many come here with bad intentions, or grow to bad intentions on purpose.
The ability to speak/type english is enough for me, I just have a hard time with people (of any nationality) that have been in America for 5 or 20 years and EXPECT you to know their language.
We had a few of the big Mexican rally things here, they were chanting "I'm going to steal your job!" to the anti-rallyers ... things like that, to me, (although humorous) only show disrespect. It's like a power quest more than an equality goal.
Could you imagine what would happen if 250,000 Americans went to Sinaloa and tried to rally?
Cel made another good point with the economy there and the american party kids running over there to get a weekend of fun for government increase.
I don't smoke weed, but it should be legal (IMO) and handled in the same regard as alcohol... but Heroin/Coke/Meth/synthetic opiates ? .... What good other than corruption and money could come from that?

Exactly what point I was making too. I think it should be legalized and put restrictions. The amount of money that CO could make from setting up government growing farms or whatever is INSANE. They could pay off TREX in a heartbeat. Lightrails all over the place. The city could have phenomenal improvements. But that is as far as I would adivse to go. Once harder drugs and other corruption sets in, there's no turning back from Denver the Shit Hole.

IT's happened in down town Vancouver, Amsterdam and parts of Australia / New Zealand.... What are the chances of a US City turning into a slum with just the legalization of pot ?

Back