Miata Long Jump Record

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Look so funny. Kind of like just hops there. And the Miata that bumped him, didn't even get phazed, just kept on trucking.

That "little hop" as you are all calling it, would scare the piss out of you. That is shit you do not want to experience. Try taking a car out of a road course and get that close to other drivers, and tell me about that being just a little hop.

the guy in the silver car should be flagged for that. he was off course, out of control, and then hit the other dude. that is against just about every racing league's rules. I hope he has to pay to fix it.

the guy in the silver car should be flagged for that. he was off course, out of control, and then hit the other dude. that is against just about every racing league's rules. I hope he has to pay to fix it.
the silver car was off course because the red car hit him.. the second hit that caused the "bunny hop" looked retaliatory to me. However, if anyone was black flagged, it was the red car that got his comupance.

By the way, that's turns 10a & 10b at Road Atlanta. You get there after racing down one of the longest straightaways of any road course in America. Looked like neither one wanted to lift. my guess is last lap heroics gone awry.

ya thats not much ive seen trucks 8-10 ft through the air. But then again there sitting on 38 inch tires and a suspension with 48 inches of travel so ya i guess it would be a little scary in a small car

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 29 2004, 07:57 PM
ya thats not much ive seen trucks 8-10 ft through the air. But then again there sitting on 38 inch tires and a suspension with 48 inches of travel so ya i guess it would be a little scary in a small car
[post=423934]Quoted post[/post]​

That and those 800 lbs. rate springs in that miata ought to make quite the soft landing. Let me put it this way, most after market suspension you buy for you honda is 330-450 lbs. rate springs.

Back