mice with Bubonic plague are missing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so, like 3 lab mice carrying the Bubonic plague-- you know, the plague that killed 1/4 of the population in the 12th and 13th century? yeah, so they are just up and missing from a lab in jersey.

I highly suggest you only drink bottled water for a while guys....

Did we lose them in north korea? Maybe one there, one in china, and one in the middle east.. We do need a good plague to sweep the world.. Its getting full.

The plauge occurs in animals outside of labs all the time. Its not a major threat to Americans because of our access to medical help.

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@Sep 16 2005, 08:11 AM
The plauge occurs in animals outside of labs all the time. Its not a major threat to Americans because of our access to medical help.
[post=555413]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: This is not the dark ages, people.

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@Sep 16 2005, 11:11 AM
[post=555413]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:

this really isnt that big of a deal :shrug2:

right. its not even really catchy...

until it goes with someone un treated for a a period of time, and becomes a pneumatic version of it, and then its all air borne.... and hell and welcome to themiddle ages all over again

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 16 2005, 11:48 AM
... and becomes a pneumatic version of it...
[post=555431]Quoted post[/post]​

its gunna turn into an impact gun??? thats bad ass... whats the CFM on that shit??? how much breaking tq does it produce??? is it available in 3/8in and 1/2in or is something this hardcore only available in 1in???

:(
well thats shitty... i was all excited about these new plague powered impact guns :p

the plague is so cute though

it looks like a dark chocolate twinkie
blackdeath.jpg
blackdeath.gif

now who could be scared of that little guy

I thought in the 13th century, the plauge spread through fleas that were on the mice? i.e. mouse has plague, flea bites mouse, flea gets plague, flea bites human, human gets plague

??

Back