Michael Jackson is WANTED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sending him to prison will only make him worse. he ENJOYS fucking men. don't you all se this?

I wanna give Bubba in jail a video camera... That video would sell MILLIONS in the comedy sex circuit... ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 20 2003, 03:14 AM
sending him to prison will only make him worse. he ENJOYS fucking men. don't you all se this?

You don't hear about him boinking grown men, you hear about him poking some poor 12 yr old that doesn't know any better. Big difference there.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 19 2003, 10:20 PM
just saw on Fow News that depending on what a judge says, hes looking at anywhere to 5-8 years in jail.

ANd thats just wrong, In jersey you'll get 10 flat for playing with little kids. And don't even think about going to colorodo kobe looking at a maximum of life. Cali's laws are week, When they have real situations to deal with.

well the dude wants to be a chick so they ought to cut his dick off. Like He is the fucking wierdest person i have ever heard of. Anyone know how many counts?

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 19 2003, 06:25 PM
What a weirdo. Seriously.

In Ventre's Article, seriously, he will get pound him in the ass prison.

he should love jail...

s3fbd9c0fe7f18.jpg

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Nov 21 2003, 12:03 AM
s3fbd9c0fe7f18.jpg

gross... :puke2: does he really want to be a female? I can't believe he'd spend so much cash on making himself look like that...

i think i heard on the news that for every encounter with that boy, is capable of adding onto his jailtime...

Back