Michael Jackson Poll

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So I've found this whole MJ death to be a VERY polarizing issue.
Almost as bad as politics.

I went to a graduation party this weekend and it was about a 70/30 split between he was the greatest RIP and fuck him.

So thoughts?

edit: so apparently I fucked up making the poll so just post your answer.

A. Michael Jackson was the greatest RIP
B. MJ was a pop icon and very influential, I respect him as an artist.
C. Fuck michael jackson he was a child molester.

Last edited:
I've noticed this also. It's usually because of the "he was never convicted of anything" argument.

And of course, because he was (sorta) black, it's very much split down that line as well, kinda like OJ was back in the day.

Of course, when you pay families to go away, you won't get convicted of anything, and the same people defending him now were the ones saying "what kind of parent would send their kids to stay with him" 5 years ago.

It's just hypocritical. He was just a crazy, at one time talented, MF.

Oh, just saw your edit.

I'm somewhere between C, and C

Last edited:
B.

what i found out that is interesting, he did all the producing of the music too. unlike justin timberlake who has one of the greatest producers make his music (timbaland), mj did it himself.

D: burn his body and destroy anything he ever created.

I've had 'Black or White' stuck in my head for 2 days. :p

C

his music sucked, and he slept with little boys, proven or not.

he's "Not guilty" just like OJ isn't guilty.

B and C.

We all grew up with his music (well not ALL of us)
I was in 2nd grade when Beat It came out. Shit...I had some sparkly glove like his
I really enjoy most of his music...which is saying something about his talent for sure

But he also had multiple issues with his perspective on life and, obviously, morality.
He was in need of help for sure and should have been held accountable for the shit
he did to little boys. Shit....we all know in our hearts that there are effed up people
in the world and MJ had the means to make anything he wanted happen. I will not
miss him being who he was and its kinda nice that only his music is left as a memory to me.

I don't really care either way. So C.

B.

I don't know if he ever molested children or not, but I always kind of thought that he didn't. He slept with random kids in his bed which opened him up to all kinds of horrible assumptions and mommies looking to get rich. I grew up jamming to thriller, etc.. Always liked his music and hated that everyone swept him under the rug after the children incident. What if he really did just love children?

We'll never really know. I'm hearing tons of MJ on the radio now. That sucks. He had to die to make a come back.

Back