Michael Jackson Poll

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B. Of course, cause is records sales says it all.
C. In my opinion cause well if you are going to pay a family to be quiet or walk away, then you are obviously guilty of something.

B. his music was well written.moonwalk was fuckin awesome..who the hell knows what rlly happened with him and the little boys..

Somewhere between B and C. If you're innocent and you've got a decent lawyer then there's no need to pay people off. Something inappropriate happened. And even on the off-chance that it didn't, he was still a creepy, messed-up dude. And how he turned out wasn't entirely his fault, but I still can't say that I loved the guy...

definately B but only applies to him before early to mid 90s. you can deny it or lie about it, but once upon a time you emulated michael.

shit man i watched some of his live shows on tv the last couple nights and i gotta say, seeing those changed my opinion about him as an artist and entertainer, i mean, shit.. mj was a bad mofo back in the day. always put on a hell of a show..

BUT, I have had my doubts about his innocence in the child molestation case. Part of me says, that it's possible that he didn't do anything to those kids... but certain aspects of his lifestyle totally obliterate my thinking that he was falsely accused.

Things like living in an amusement park, dangling your child off a balcony.... umm the fact that he used to be black, got a shitty nose job and tried to look like the bearded lady... Those make me doubt that he was innocent.

Still though, nobody but jacko and those kids know what really happened. So still I reserve judgement on that matter. The one thing I am for sure on, is that he was a great artist/producer/entertainer.

Back