Michael Jackson: Verdict

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he isnt INNOCENT, just not guilty of the charges presented to him. The defense did a superb job discrediting the whole family, which is all you relaly need. Thats why people dig up dirt on you and your past, to find something to take your credibility away. They needed to prove it BEYOND resonable doubt, and if there is any doubt, he is not guilty, thats how the system works. and dont cry over teh whole "black guys dont go to prison" cuz thats just fucking stupid.

Honestly, who didnt see this coming?? and if you say you didnt, youre a fucking moron.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 13 2005, 01:23 PM-->
@Jun 13 2005, 04:21 PM
ha i knew it....not guilty.........just like OJ
[post=511761]Quoted post[/post]​

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: talk about racism and :ph34r: preferential treatment :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

White boy looks at a little girl he's a child molestor. White boy kills a few people and he's a serial killer but ohhhhhhhhhhh noooo not the black man.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[post=511765]Quoted post[/post]​

not a black man.....that is by no means true. when is the last time a white boy got a beat down from a cop....when was the last time a white boy had 5 cops empty there clips at there suv...when was the last time cop put a plunger up a white boy ass...but ooooooh not a black man....there was a black serial killer the freeway sniper. im not saying that there isnt any black serial killers or molesters but that not something african americans dont do. i think u should know that african american only make up about 15% of the population so the majority of crimes are commited by other nationalities...preferential treatment are u serious. when is the last time u heard of a black cop getting paid time for beating some white victim. it dont happen. preferential treatment you gotta be kidding me...my question to u is where is you white sheet and hood? from what u just said you are a rascist...sorry

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 13 2005, 06:25 PM
he isnt INNOCENT, just not guilty of the charges presented to him. The defense did a superb job discrediting the whole family, which is all you relaly need. Thats why people dig up dirt on you and your past, to find something to take your credibility away. They needed to prove it BEYOND resonable doubt, and if there is any doubt, he is not guilty, thats how the system works. and dont cry over teh whole "black guys dont go to prison" cuz thats just fucking stupid.

Honestly, who didnt see this coming?? and if you say you didnt, youre a fucking moron.
[post=511807]Quoted post[/post]​

Read what I said, I didn't say black guys don't go to prison. I said, in more or less terms, black icons don't go to prison because there's so few. If you send one to prison its like creating a mold that makes it easier to send the next. I think that the jury was trying to send a message to the country, with so many other african americans being sent up the river (some on just charges, some on bullshit) that we're not going to send another unless we're absolutely positive even though we're fairly sure.

It was a no brainer that he took his clothes off infront of the children and gave them alcohol. Did he have sex with them? Probably not. Its still child endangerment and a list of other charges that he was guilty on IMO.

Originally posted by Lshatch916@Jun 13 2005, 06:27 PM

not a black man.....that is by no means true. when is the last time a white boy got a beat down from a cop....when was the last time a white boy had 5 cops empty there clips at there suv...when was the last time cop put a plunger up a white boy ass...but ooooooh not a black man....there was a black serial killer the freeway sniper. im not saying that there isnt any black serial killers or molesters but that not something african americans dont do. i think u should know that african american only make up about 15% of the population so the majority of crimes are commited by other nationalities...preferential treatment are u serious. when is the last time u heard of a black cop getting paid time for beating some white victim. it dont happen. preferential treatment you gotta be kidding me...my question to u is where is you white sheet and hood? from what u just said you are a rascist...sorry

Read my following posts.

Not any black man, a black man of fame and power.

You're right, they're a minority and I think that jurys are very hesistant to send them up the river even if iit seems as if a no-brainer.

Example;
OJ, Michael

I didnt follow the trial all that much but out of 10 or 15 counts that were agiasnt him, he didnt get takin on any of them. Like somone said, how did he get off of the supplying alchohol to a minor. *shrug* Really, I dont see how Micheal Jackson being poor is gonna help anyone either. To me, the defense using a smear defense wasnt really all that impressive. It wasnt really great work on there part, but winning is winning I guess. Just makes me kinda think that MJ was guilty of some of the things. Because if you cant use straight fact to prove your case and go to digging up dirt then somthin must be wrong.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 13 2005, 04:42 PM-->
Lshatch916
@Jun 13 2005, 06:27 PM

Read my following posts.

You're right, they're a minority and I think that jurys are very hesistant to send them up the river even if iit seems as if a no-brainer.

Example;
OJ, Michael
[post=511836]Quoted post[/post]​

what about tyson, tupac or strawberry...all went to jail all. this has nothing to do with nationality or race but to do with money... and whats a no-brainer. if someone has a history of setting up celebrities on molestation cases...why would u believe someone especially when all there cases get thrown out...come on now....oj if there was such a rock soild case why plant evidence??? what about robert blake a bunch of nothing, he rich and he white i dont u saying shit about him instead of saying another black person gets off why dont u say another rich celeb gets off...even though i dont think MJ did this but if he wasnt MJ or OJ wasnt OJ and was an average joe he would have gotten sent up the river in heart beat

In my mind we all get our own in the end... either these boys lied, or Michael lied. hopefully karma will take place. all this trial has taught me is that when I go to court, get the best lawyer I can find, even if I can't afford it. rather be in debt for 5 years than in jail for 10.
^^^^^
drunken post

innocent on all 10 counts. except in the early 90's he paid some lady off to be quiet, right? yea, he sure is fucking innocent. wish i could commit murder in the 1st and get away with it. that guy is a good musician, or was. but he's a fucking child molester, i hate him. i want him to fucking die and rot in goddamn hell.

yea, sure a jury of his peers (whom he or his laywer (s) probably paid off) see him as being innocent. but why did they make macolley caulkin out to be a liar and all those other children as well?

i guess when you have money, you can and will get away with anything and everything.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jun 13 2005, 05:43 PM
innocent on all 10 counts. except in the early 90's he paid some lady off to be quiet, right? yea, he sure is fucking innocent. wish i could commit murder in the 1st and get away with it. that guy is a good musician, or was. but he's a fucking child molester, i hate him. i want him to fucking die and rot in goddamn hell.

yea, sure a jury of his peers (whom he or his laywer (s) probably paid off) see him as being innocent. but why did they make macolley caulkin out to be a liar and all those other children as well?

i guess when you have money, you can and will get away with anything and everything.
[post=511864]Quoted post[/post]​

what about dood from stand by me that said mj didnt mess with him ever...but then changed his mind all of a sudden...about paying someone off that happends in major corporations everyday. it like look why spend a million in court cost and lawyer fees and win when you can pay the 200k to just drop the case...it make since ur not admitting fault it just something u dont wanna deal with. and since most companys or rich peoples would rather do that instead of go to court and go thur everything mj just went through or drop some cash. since people like the kid that was in the case and that broad in the early 90's will take advantage of that fact we have this bs trail

Originally posted by Lshatch916+Jun 13 2005, 07:53 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 13 2005, 04:42 PM
Lshatch916
@Jun 13 2005, 06:27 PM

Read my following posts.

Example;
OJ, Michael
[post=511836]Quoted post[/post]​

what about tyson, tupac or strawberry...all went to jail all. this has nothing to do with nationality or race but to do with money... and whats a no-brainer. if someone has a history of setting up celebrities on molestation cases...why would u believe someone especially when all there cases get thrown out...come on now....oj if there was such a rock soild case why plant evidence??? what about robert blake a bunch of nothing, he rich and he white i dont u saying shit about him instead of saying another black person gets off why dont u say another rich celeb gets off...even though i dont think MJ did this but if he wasnt MJ or OJ wasnt OJ and was an average joe he would have gotten sent up the river in heart beat
[post=511840]Quoted post[/post]​

they should have been sent up river in a heartbeat. he'll lose a civil suit, but won't pay shit. the juice lost his, and has never paid a dime. asshole. anyway, as far as the beatdown comment and unloading clips into suv's only happening to blacks!?!? pleas e! it happens to any dumbfuck who is a criminal. the only difference is that when it is a black person it's all over the nation because of these cocksuckers like jesse jackson and al sharpton who have gotten rich off of the people they profess to care about but in reality are exploiting.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jun 13 2005, 05:26 PM
but didnt they say that hes pretty much broke?

Not quite.

Jackson owns half of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, which controls 200,000 songs, including most of The Beatles and Elvis Presley's hits, which is worth about $900 million to $1 billion. Half belonging to Michael.

He also owns a catalogue of his own songs called Mijac Music. Whenever any of these songs are played on the radio, Jackson makes money. This is worth somewhere around $150 million.

Then add Jackson's Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara, California, estimated to be worth at least $25 million.

So, yeah... he's got his assets.

That would defenitely get him out of debt, i'm sure, but not until he limits his horrible spending habits. Forensic accountant John Duross O'Bryan said Jackson is spending about $20 million to $30 million a year more than he earns.

correction, all elvis prestley rights have been sold for 200 million, so mj gets .02% if anything at all. just adding that in.

plus i caught an expert from cnn talking about him being broke and how he owes so much money to so many people and spends easily 20-30 million more a year than he makes...

Originally posted by Lshatch916@Jun 13 2005, 07:53 PM

[post=511840]Quoted post[/post]​

Tyson raped an adult woman who was there to point the finger. There's no getting around that.

Tupac wasn't a black icon at the time that he was serving time, he was just another thug that they wanted off the street.

Strawberry was a repeat offender, they can't keep slapping you on the wrist.

I don't care what you think about a history of setting a celeb up, because there really wasn't a vast history of it. There, however, was a vast history of complaints by young boys about Michael Jackson and most of Michael Jacksons help also said there was something strange going on. The defense chalked that up to a conspiracy theory. Bullshit, its just not logical. Why would the housemaid, who doesn't serve to see a penny of the money, go against Michael? Why did the one maid leave the house after her son had a sleep over with Michael when she was making all the money that she could ever being a maid. Why bite the hand that feeds you if you're not going to get any coin out of it? Doesn't make sense.

O.J. was a no brainer. If you know anything about DNA then you'd understand why he was aquited. The officer in question drove around with the blood that he collected all day and thus could have contaminated the evidence. Since the officer didn't follow procedure the evidence was thrown out. They also found a coagulant* that is only found synthetically when blood is drawn. The evidence was tainted because 1) a officer didn't follow procedures correctly or 2) it was planted. Now why would they plant evidence? Perhaps because other evidence was thrown out and an officer was frustrated and didn't want a criminal to get off the hook, he planted some evidence to make the case a slam dunk. Who knows whether it was a careless mistake or intentional.

Blake got off on a bullshit techniquality as well.

Its my personal opinion that not only the rich get preferential treatment (duh) but that especially when its a black rich person, there's also something to prove.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 14 2005, 12:18 AM
correction, all elvis prestley rights have been sold for 200 million, so mj gets .02% if anything at all. just adding that in.

plus i caught an expert from cnn talking about him being broke and how he owes so much money to so many people and spends easily 20-30 million more a year than he makes...
[post=511904]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, I didn't know of him selling his elvis presley rights.

But, did you even read all of my post?

He may be in debt now, but he can easily get out of debt because he has plently of assets. In fact, he's probably out of debt now because of those Elvis rights.

However he will NOT remain out of debt UNLESS he changes his spending habits.

Originally posted by Lshatch916@Jun 13 2005, 09:02 PM
what about dood from stand by me that said mj didnt mess with him ever...but then changed his mind all of a sudden...about paying someone off that happends in major corporations everyday. it like look why spend a million in court cost and lawyer fees and win when you can pay the 200k to just drop the case...it make since ur not admitting fault it just something u dont wanna deal with. and since most companys or rich peoples would rather do that instead of go to court and go thur everything mj just went through or drop some cash. since people like the kid that was in the case and that broad in the early 90's will take advantage of that fact we have this bs trail

Absurd.

If he was innocent then he wouldn't have needed to use hush money. He would have been proven innocent, rather than part with the bank roll.

Hell he's guilty and still was proven innocent today.

And btw Seanny it was the Beattles rights and I'm not sure whether or not just recently he sold them, he might have. Yes, just like Tyson, Michael Jackson spends more than he makes but he's had it banked. He has all these assets worth a shitload that if he sold he could easily clear back into the black. If he keeps up his excessive and extravagent ways, eventually he'll be poor.

the main reason why he got off, is because his defense lawyer did a damn good job of destroying the plaintiff's credibility. end of story.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 13 2005, 11:32 PM
the main reason why he got off, is because his defense lawyer did a damn good job of destroying the plaintiff's credibility. end of story.
[post=511915]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, destroy a what 9 year old's credibility? Hmmm, thats some task.

Of course the kid was going to flake under pressure, he's going to make bank in the end anyway.

like he was the only one who took the satand in the whole trial.....

:shakes head:

ya know, sometimes its not so much WHAT you say, but how you say it that drives me nuts.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 13 2005, 11:40 PM
like he was the only one who took the satand in the whole trial.....

:shakes head:

ya know, sometimes its not so much WHAT you say, but how you say it that drives me nuts.
[post=511921]Quoted post[/post]​

Listen, I don't care who else took the stand because it really didn't matter.

The people involved in the said act were Michael Jackson and a youth boy. They're the lime light, they're the primary focus. You prove that a nine year old boy can tell a fib or two and perhaps he wasn't telling the entire story and you just proved that the foundation of your entire case wasn't solid.

Now had it been two adults and one's word against another it would be a different story.

If you watched the case then you should be aware that the defense was nothing special. There was no concrete physical evidence that said Michael did it. Its just like a date rape case, he said-she said.

Supposedly there's something strange about Jackson's penis, this is why they took pictures, and the boy knew what this unique penis looked like. Hmmm, thats concidential, I wonder how he could have 'guessed'. ...but then you prove the kid to be a liar about other things (which isn't a difficult task, its a little boy) and suddenly in the jury's head, perhaps this kid snuck a peak when Jackson was changing or something. Everything starts getting questionable when your key witness has lied.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 13 2005, 08:33 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 13 2005, 11:32 PM
the main reason why he got off, is because his defense lawyer did a damn good job of destroying the plaintiff's credibility.  end of story.
[post=511915]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, destroy a what 9 year old's credibility? Hmmm, thats some task.

Of course the kid was going to flake under pressure, he's going to make bank in the end anyway.
[post=511917]Quoted post[/post]​

the 9 year wasnt put up to this his money hungry parents did this. the fact is that the kid lied. u can say that they kids is gonna break under pressure. it like no matter what ur gonna make excuses about what the defence did. it was like they crossed examined this kid and he broke down...this wasnt the first time he tried to stick someone up for money....that kid is full of shit. he just got caught in a lie

Back