Michael Jackson: Verdict

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by formby@Jun 13 2005, 02:21 PM
ha i knew it....not guilty.........just like OJ
[post=511761]Quoted post[/post]​

WOW famous people can get away with anything i.e. MURDER and RAPING LITTLE BOYS. Great country we live in. Rich and Famous people get free clothes and shoes and other things and we have people starving. Then they can commit any crime they want and not get in any trouble when I get pulled over for my exhaust once a month.
Sorry had to vent a little there. <_<

Originally posted by Lshatch916@Jun 13 2005, 11:55 PM
the 9 year wasnt put up to this his money hungry parents did this. the fact is that the kid lied. u can say that they kids is gonna break under pressure. it like no matter what ur gonna make excuses about what the defence did. it was like they crossed examined this kid and he broke down...this wasnt the first time he tried to stick someone up for money....that kid is full of shit. he just got caught in a lie

Wow, you're really in denial.

40 year old guy has a sleep-over party with little boys, normal?

40 year old guy has been accused multiple times of the same thing - pedophilia, normal?

40 year old guy has regressed back to a childhood state where he believes that he's like peter pan and still a kid, normal?

9 year old kid knows what 40 year old guy's penis looks like even though its supposed to be 'unique' so therefore no one not intimate with him should know, normal?

Childhood actor accuses 40 year old guy of being a little strange and a little into the young boys, normal?

You're right, thats all normal and I'm sure most of it never happened... ITS A CONSPIRACY.

You know the woman that tried to say that she had a finger in her Wendy's chili? Yeah, she got caught. She was a scam artist and tried to rip multiple companys off.

Lets say this kid is a scam or his parents are a scam and they're just looking for a little coin from good old Michael J, why haven't they found out that it was a setup yet? Why have no charges been filed against the family? Why was the story so believable?

Perhaps the parents weren't as caring as they should have been and they shouldn't have been letting their little boy sleep over with a 40 year old man, just like every other parent shouldn't have let their child do that regardless of whether or not he was a star. Perhaps they were just trying to entice Michael to do naughty things to their little boy, but fact is I think either way he took the bait or took the iniative on his own and do those things that were alleged. There's no other reason for so many people to alledge the same thing.

The guy is a weirdo and a pedophile. He may not have sex with children but he masturbates to them, watches them masturbate, shows them his genitalia (tehehhe i said Jen Italia), gives really underage boys alcohol, and has sleep overs at his home, "THE NEVERLAND RANCH" from the movie peter pan.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 13 2005, 09:16 PM

Wow, you're really in denial.

40 year old guy has a sleep-over party with little boys, normal?

40 year old guy has been accused multiple times of the same thing - pedophilia, normal?

40 year old guy has regressed back to a childhood state where he believes that he's like peter pan and still a kid, normal?

9 year old kid knows what 40 year old guy's penis looks like even though its supposed to be 'unique' so therefore no one not intimate with him should know, normal?

Childhood actor accuses 40 year old guy of being a little strange and a little into the young boys, normal?

You're right, thats all normal and I'm sure most of it never happened... ITS A CONSPIRACY.

It may not be normal, but it doesn't mean he did anything. You can't convict a guy on being abnormal if he's not breaking the law.

Originally posted by B16@Jun 13 2005, 04:24 PM
Personally I don't think there was enough evidence to get him for anything. Sure he's a fucking weirdo, but maybe he didn't molest these kids?
[post=511767]Quoted post[/post]​

What exactly do you need to convince you? Raw footage with a 5 year old ? Someone stuff is obvious....regradless if there is hard evidence or not....this is just another case of money and power ruleing the legal system

Originally posted by B16@Jun 14 2005, 01:21 AM
It may not be normal, but it doesn't mean he did anything. You can't convict a guy on being abnormal if he's not breaking the law.

He did break the law on many counts, in lamens terms, child endangerment.

Masturbating infront of a child. Serving a minor alcohol. Asking boys to get naked infront of him.

Thats illegal not just weird.

Masturbating infront of a child. Serving a minor alcohol. Asking boys to get naked infront of him.

my question to you is WERE YOU THERE?
were you in the court?
were you there when the incident took place?
did you read all court transcripts?

they're allegations...
and they're called allegations for a reason...

do i think MJ is normal?
fuck no
do i believe the family was out for money?
fuck yes...

so it was up to the jury to decide who was telling the truth...

lets just imagine for a minute that MJ is NOT a child molester...
could this whole trial be classified into the realms of some trash mother trying to get money for nothing by sending her child up the river... most certainly...

i don't think its fair for someone to jump to the conclusion that he's guilty and he got off because of money and power...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 14 2005, 09:13 AM

i don't think its fair for someone to jump to the conclusion that he's guilty and he got off because of money and power...

I feel he's guilty because using common sense one can come to this rational conclusion. The only way that one can believe that he is not guilty is if they buy into the conspiracy theory.

He's been accused many times by many people, both adults and children who witnessed, were affected, were involved, etc., etc. over the past 10 years.

I don't think everyone is full of shit, i think he is.

Back