Microsoft throws a curve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Vista

Great googley mook

So, this is an interesting step backwards it seems, as now instead of the already released to developers test platform, a new one is coming out in August. Weird.

MS and I are losing our friendship. I hope i can find a beta copy of that when its available. I dont wanna go spend all that money for hype.

You spend all that money for somthing that is alittle more stable. I would still wait six months before i would buy it. Vista seems more for the end user not alot of control over shit. That is why I still run 2000. XP seemed alittle to fluffy for me. But to each his own.

Originally posted by Drake@Jul 23 2005, 10:36 AM
You spend all that money for somthing that is alittle more stable. I would still wait six months before i would buy it. Vista seems more for the end user not alot of control over shit. That is why I still run 2000. XP seemed alittle to fluffy for me. But to each his own.
[post=530143]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

I still run 2000 pro on my network at work.. (admin, muhaha) XP is ghey.

yeah i run 2k on my home computer, but since i have to register the thing, i gotta stay with XP on my laptop until i get another license.

Been done with Microsoft for quite some time. I now enjoy rock solid stability, a popup and adware free life and a true multi-user environment.

Hasta la Vista™!

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jul 25 2005, 09:27 AM
Been done with Microsoft for quite some time. I now enjoy rock solid stability, a popup and adware free life and a true multi-user environment.

Hasta la Vista™!
[post=530657]Quoted post[/post]​

Adware...
adware...
adware...where have I heard that before?

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 25 2005, 05:13 AM-->
@Jul 25 2005, 09:27 AM

Hasta la Vista™!
[post=530657]Quoted post[/post]​

Adware...
adware...
adware...where have I heard that before?
[post=530664]Quoted post[/post]​

You know...that sounds farmiliar to me as well..... adware........adware......

Welcome to OSX bitches :p

no, iSaw that clearly :roll:

Even though OSX and Linux are one in the same, everyone knows that OSX is the flagship of the two, mind you, if I was running a PC, I'd be running Linux too.

And Mac didn't kill my inner child, it killed my fucking wallet. And now everytime I boot up my G5 I start humming that Gorillaz track from the iPod commercial.....I feel like a trendy bitch.

But for my Audio, I aint' runnin anything else :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 25 2005, 10:58 AM
Yea, too bad about the
I now enjoy rock solid stability
part though :p

Mac killed your inner child.
[post=530746]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya know mac killed mine....it was a slow and painful death in dreamweaver and avid......does avid really count as mac...ive never done anything on an avid machine that wasnt video editing. I assume it can be used as a real computer...never tried it though.

Back