Mid-West meet up.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

I think we should put together a meet. I live in springfield mo, ill travel to like KC or STL, if i can spare gas money. thatd be cool,

you'd have a better chance of ppl meeting up if you drove to texas where a lot of us live. We could do something i the DFW area, or there is something going on in Houston in 2 weeks.. i think a car show or something, but we're going down there for the weekend

OR you could come to the kansas import challenge on october 3rd :)

it's at wichita international raceway, gates open at 5, eliminations start at 9 and run until 1 or until eliminations are completed.

all other information can be found on the front page of Haioku Racing

Im in, if you ever get one together, let me know.... Im in Blue Springs, Mo just east of KC

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Sep 12 2003, 05:35 AM
you'd have a better chance of ppl meeting up if you drove to texas where a lot of us live. We could do something i the DFW area, or there is something going on in Houston in 2 weeks.. i think a car show or something, but we're going down there for the weekend

Texas is in the southwest...we're talking about a mid west, like Indiana, illinois, missouri, etc. :p

If you drove to Illinois I'd drive down there with TPP in my new Sentra :D

ST Louis is 11 hrs away from where me and TPP live, i would have to take the whole weekend off for that one.

shoot me an email, i live in Chicago and i would love to meet up with a few of ya guys from HS. I can drive but i would need directions obvisouly. shoot me an email and i will see what i can do. dancomer18@hotmail.com

i could meet up if we did it in KC, but i couldnt drive to texas (im in school too much) any of you guys that are out of town if we met up in KC i got a couch you could sleep on...just send me a PM and let me know whats goin on

Hey guyz ill be in st. louis during the week of Oct. 6, IM gonna be installing my engine then (a b18 into my 92 civic vx) and couldd use all the help available. I can prolly set us up a party at my house in st. louis if ya wanna, just lemme know.We could party and just have a good time installin a b18 eh?

Meet at Independence Center outside Jones Store... Friday September 26th at 11 pm, after we all show we can head to Front Street... I435... ya know... let me know

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 23 2003, 04:40 PM
Meet at Independence Center outside Jones Store... Friday September 26th at 11 pm, after we all show we can head to Front Street... I435... ya know... let me know

i would meet up, but i had a friend that got jumped on front. there are plenty of lawsuits against plenty of people down there.

well one of my friends got jumped down there and almost died, and he has law suits against the people that jumped him that i am a witness in. So i dont go down there because of the lawsuits, because they know who i am. So we(me and my friends) like to go to fairfax or this new place over in KS(over by the race track) that alot of people are goin instead.

you mean Kansas Speedway? My friends and I go to ether Gardner RD, or the flats in Independence... we are looking for a new place to go put the cops around here are getting even more stupid over this we can't do shit on Fridya and Saturday nights Im thinking we need to have a BBQ sometime soon and get new members of Spoda B' if you want to know more then pm me and Ill send you the rules... only if you live in the KC area... seriously

hey u guys know anyone who is in redline motorsports???

Im really good freinds with one of em.

Back