Midlife crisis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Not mine, my dads, still can't wait to go back home for a visit and take it for a spin....

s40d616883d09f.jpg

s40d61707445ef.jpg

s40d616a6f1b49.jpg

He originally said he was getting it Yellow, which would have been teh hotness, but I really like the Charcoal grey.

Bad ass. I wish my old man would go through a mid life crisis.

My dad did, sep he ended up with an SL500 convertable in that like 94 civic purple. He had been looking at benzos since i was young but still..........

that color is sexy as fuck ... havent seen any that color around .... :thumbsup:

Nice car and a sweet color. I need to get rich.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 21 2004, 01:24 AM
that color is sexy as fuck ... havent seen any that color around .... :thumbsup:

Yea, that's what I told him. He said Charcoal grey, and I was thinking "great (rollingeyes)", but hot damn, I saw it and way surprised at how nice it looked.

Ya my dad did the midlife crisis. He bought a full size dodge truck, extended cab, 4x4, with a 5.9l gas. :) Makes my crx look like a matchbox car.

Originally posted by cheese9988@Jun 21 2004, 04:07 PM
Ya my dad did the midlife crisis. He bought a full size dodge truck, extended cab, 4x4, with a 5.9l gas. :) Makes my crx look like a matchbox car.

Haha yea, pops has been having a midlife crisis for about 15 years now, two Suburbans, and a while back he was into Porsches and Rolexs, I tried hittin' him up for a Rollie, ubt um, yea riiight.

^^^ yeah I was going to say that usually any porsche convertable is a midlife crisis car.

Not bad though, I like.........

I like the grey > yellow

So how do you decide if someone's going through a midlife crisis or has just been a car nut that can finally afford something like a Corvette when he gets to middle age? I would definitely fall into the latter (smaller) group.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 22 2004, 08:35 PM
I like the grey > yellow

So how do you decide if someone's going through a midlife crisis or has just been a car nut that can finally afford something like a Corvette when he gets to middle age? I would definitely fall into the latter (smaller) group.

I acyually think he is a car nut, midlife crisis is just an excuse :)

This isn't his first um, impractical car.

Ah, ok. Mid-life for me will just be when I have more money and the ability to buy stuff like this... but then again, mid-life in my family would be closer to 50, so I think I'll be ok.

;)

i want my car that color!!

both my parents are going through a midlife crisis..

dad bought a 1970 AMC Javelin (mom had one when she was my age, 19ish).. bought the car for abour $7000, exterriors in perfect shape, and just unloaded about $6000 on it, from the brakes, to the engine..

he and mom both want to buy a new house now.. but i guess tis time, we've been in this house for 16 years now..

Back