Midnight Club 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohch22a4

I was just sitting in my dorm room watching my roommate play Midnight Club 2. Goddamn, that game is homoriffic. The rendering is terrible, the cars are all naaaaaaawwwwz-guzzling, riced-out pieces of garbage, and the gameplay is numb at best. Fuck Midnight Club. Fuck it in its stupid ass. Gimme Gran Turismo any day of the week.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Oct 2 2003, 09:22 PM
I was just sitting in my dorm room watching my roommate play Midnight Club 2. Goddamn, that game is homoriffic. The rendering is terrible, the cars are all naaaaaaawwwwz-guzzling, riced-out pieces of garbage, and the gameplay is numb at best. Fuck Midnight Club. Fuck it in its stupid ass. Gimme Gran Turismo any day of the week.

Don't compare it to GT3, and it's pretty cool.

If you drive a base Teg, and then buy a Type R, then try to go back to driving the base model, the base model is obviously gonna suck.

I don't like Midnight Club 2 either, I prefer Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. I can't wait for NFS: Underground. Also comparing MC2 to GT3 is like comparing a fighting game to an RPG, one is action filled while the other is more simulation/methodical. NFS: Underground is going to be bad ass, over 200 modifications for every car and it uses real companies. Greddy, Injen, AEM. All big names, should be fun.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 2 2003, 07:08 PM
I don't like Midnight Club 2 either, I prefer Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. I can't wait for NFS: Underground. Also comparing MC2 to GT3 is like comparing a fighting game to an RPG, one is action filled while the other is more simulation/methodical. NFS: Underground is going to be bad ass, over 200 modifications for every car and it uses real companies. Greddy, Injen, AEM. All big names, should be fun.

:werd: i thought it was coming out early this month..but i read it was NOV.20 or some shit..here is a list of companies that will be in the game..

The complete list of aftermarket manufacturers is as follows:
5Zigen International, Inc.
ABS Dynamics Corporation
Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT)
Advanced Engine Management (AEM)
Alpine Electronics
Apex Springs
A'Pex Integration
Arospeed
Audiobahn
BBS
Bilstein
Borla Performance Industries
Brembo
Clutchmasters
Dazz Motorsport (Racing Hart Wheels)
DC Sports
Eibach
Enkei
Extreme Dimensions
Genera Corporation (TYC)
GReddy
Henshin Auto
HKS USA
Holley (NOS)
HP
H&R Springs
Injen
Jackson Racing
JSP
Kenwood USA Corporation
Keystone Restyling Products
KONI North America
Konig
KVR Performance
KYB America
MOMO
Neuspeed
Nitrous Express
OZ America
PIAA Corporation
Plasmaglow
Scorpion Exhausts
Skunk2 Racing
Sparco
Stillen
Street Glow
Toucan Industries
Turbonetics
Venom (Python Injection)
Wilwood Engineering
Wolfrace Wheels

I thought MC2 was pretty fun. It blow some time when your bored. Get father into the game and the cars get better. I know that it's all riced out and shit...hell in one part some guy says that hes a proud rice boy or some shit...but anyway it's an ok game. But dude was right....you can't compare it to GT3.

Dude, midnight club 2 is sick - i know what you mean about "riced out" but what else did you expect - the game is obviously not made by ricers since it has a wide selection of European look alike cars.

2 reasons you cant call it the Fast/Furious (ricy/rediculous) video game

1) the Civic is the second slowest car in the game - the Integra is the 3rd slowest.

2) the supra, MR2 Turbo, Skyline GTR, Porsche 911, 350Z, and Saleen S7 are the fastest cars - no questions asked.

It might not be as "realistic" as GT3, but its sssooo much more fun (at least in my opinion since i suck at GT3).

BTW, the music they picked for it is real sick - bout time a game came out with a real soundtrack besides that gay trendy stuff on most racing games.

I just want to clarify that I wasn't comparing the two. I was stating two things: (1) Midnight Club smokes pole and (2) GT3 is my preference as far as car games go, period. I understand how you guys took it the wrong way, I didn't distinguish very well. Sorry :ph34r:

I bought MC2 used knowing full well that it was going to be cheasy and ricey but I also knew it was a Rock* game and they make some pretty good shiznit so I bought it. It's fun to play now and then just to get something different than GT3 because sometimes you just need to crash into buses and pedestrians and "hit the nawz" and go flying

I think the game is fun and I also think that F&F is an entertaining movie... you just have to not be an anti-rice Nazi

:withstupid:
You can't compare GT3 to Mc2. One is a fully thought out racing game. The other is an "illegal" street racing game. If people ever start to have races like that, I'm staying inside...
:ph34r:

Back