Midnight Club III: Dub Edition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
mc3de_xboxboxboxart_160w.jpg

Go buy it, it's a very well putten together game. If you enjoyed NFSU2, this is a must have. It's very arcade and doesn't try to fake being 'realisitc' like NFSU2 did.
The gameplay is funner and the options to customize the over 60 rides is insane. You can even change the materials of taillights, make chop tops, customize bikes, etc.
This game gets an easy 9/10 for me. Only thing irritating is a sound bug I've come across twice when switching vehicles in the garage. Otherwise I really enjoy the game.

Ok, i still enjoy playing midnight club II. Do the cars handle the same way and does this game still have the same fun factor (i.e. making you want to drive like a total moron :lol:)?

MC2 rocked, if this one does as well, then i will buy it.

Oh, and does MC3 have sick techno or no?

Originally posted by Prowler@Apr 19 2005, 02:27 AM
mc3de_xboxboxboxart_160w.jpg

Go buy it, it's a very well putten together game. If you enjoyed NFSU2, this is a must have. It's very arcade and doesn't try to fake being 'realisitc' like NFSU2 did.
The gameplay is funner and the options to customize the over 60 rides is insane. You can even change the materials of taillights, make chop tops, customize bikes, etc.
This game gets an easy 9/10 for me. Only thing irritating is a sound bug I've come across twice when switching vehicles in the garage. Otherwise I really enjoy the game.
[post=488589]Quoted post[/post]​

The music blows but you still get the great driving experience. Flying 250mph in a lotus elise with full boost and nitrous. Great stuff. And two wheel driving is back !
Plus, all the cars are licensed.

That's what pissed me off about MC2 - non-licensed cars, and no upgrading. Looks like all my gripes have been fixed. Is it available for PC?

Originally posted by Prowler@Apr 20 2005, 02:50 PM
If I wanted realism, I'd go drive my car :p
[post=489254]Quoted post[/post]​

playing the games ussually makes me want to.

Back