Midwest Honda meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Franksb18

Hi everyone, My name is Matt. I live in Iowa and a big honda tuner. the sad thing about living here is Honda's have a bad name. Iv been thinking about setting up a weekend to have a honda meet to bring the honda lovers in the midwest together. show off their cars, parts, swaps, buy, sell or trade... whatever intrest you.. Im posting this thread to see just how the turn out would be.. to see how many people would be interested in coming.. feel free to drop me an Email (Mfranky247@aol.com) or post something on here. Let me know what your thinking or if you have any advise...

Thanks,
Matt

im looking to get something going in october. i'd like to make it just somewhat of a get together. maybe next year have some venders there and kinda grow into something for honda lover in the midwest. meet up somewhere in Cedar Rapids IA, have a crusie to a track about 45 mins from cedar rapids called tri state. im looking into having the meet there. people car drag race, maybe have a burn out contest...etc.. just make it a fun weekend...

o yea sorry, next year move it up to some time in july....

Damn, I doubt ill be in Chicago then. We'll see I guess. A fall one might not be bad though. As long as its not too close to winter.

Back