Midwesterners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Midwest is Wisconsin, illinois, iowa, kentucky, tenn, ohio, indiana, WV? and minnesota? Dunno why B made the greater michigan thing. :p

Anwyay, I'm fucking bored out of my mind so I just wanna know where everyone is from (in the midwest)??

Trailorparkpimp and I are from north east Indiana, in Fort Wayne. :)

Go Indy!! :ph34r:

Hey, how about the Broncos kicking the overrated asses of the Chiefs all over the football field today? :D

michigan is still midwest assholes ;)

where are the IN guys located? im like a 1/2 hr from the MI-IN border and about 1/2 hr east of south bend

Originally posted by 98integrals+Dec 8 2003, 01:32 AM-->
michigan is still midwest assholes ;)

where are the IN guys located? im like a 1/2 hr from the MI-IN border and about 1/2 hr east of south bend
myself
@ Dec 7 2003, 07:44 PM
Trailorparkpimp and I are from north east Indiana, in Fort Wayne.

:D :D

Thats about an hour and a half from South Bend. ;)

Originally posted by 98integrals@Dec 9 2003, 12:05 AM
eh reading is over rated anyways...

you guys should swing up to some of the autox @ the TireRack.com in south bend next year

lol :werd:

We would come (at least I would anyway...)...but we're more than likely gonna be in Texas by February. ;)

Originally posted by trigun7469@Dec 9 2003, 12:31 PM
representing ohio C-town

:huh: haha well that narrows it down to the three largest cities in Ohio...

Cincin, Columbus or Cleveland?

i live on mills, right off of regent. see my sig for my car.

Holy shit, I might actually know who you are even though weve never met. Do you have a brother named Casey?

hell yeah i know casey, we went to school together and we usually go out to the bars atleast a few times a month. small world.

Back