Midwesterners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah he wants to repaint my car but i wanna swap instead. It is a small world- you in auto body too?

yeah i work at zimbrick a whopping 10 hours a week because my class schedule sucks.

well i gotta get back to work my students will be in here in 10 mins if you wanna im me i am on msn and the screen name is the same as my name here. - later

lookin for a new crew to join in the twin cities area. post up new crews coming together. im me on aol, taoberry is the name.

Hey all you missourians. You hear about that rally race coming up? Its in the stl paper and lists the date and times and stuff. Im pretty sure it starts in Salem MO. Lemme know if anyone heard about it and plans on going. I do. I will post dates and stuff later.

Originally posted by Jshade@Dec 27 2003, 12:32 AM
;) Springfield Mo. (Misery)

Springfield eh? me too, i thought i was the only one representin from da field... actually i live in nixa, but hell that isnt even on 99% of the maps :D well have to hang out sometime, hell i might already know you.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy+Feb 25 2004, 06:36 PM-->
@Dec 27 2003, 12:32 AM
;) Springfield Mo. (Misery)

Springfield eh? me too, i thought i was the only one representin from da field... actually i live in nixa, but hell that isnt even on 99% of the maps :D well have to hang out sometime, hell i might already know you.

yeah now we can all get together around here, hey id max guy dont i know you from some other forumn,lol...

Hey i am Gurnee, IL right by Great America if anyone wants to Roll give me a call..i will swing by with the turbo single cam hatch...give me a call at 847-456-7553 my name is Dan...and i am pretty bored most of the time

Back