Midwesterners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Look in my sig, theres a meet with ~60-70 people from all over... Il, MN, Ohio, Wi, Michigan etc.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 5 2004, 09:21 AM
you guys DO realize that kansas owns you, right?

In what area? Corn, flat land, cows, basketball teams that choke during the Tournament, what?

:p

Originally posted by thehare+Mar 2 2004, 01:32 PM-->
Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Feb 25 2004, 06:36 PM
Jshade
@Dec 27 2003, 12:32 AM
;) Springfield  Mo. (Misery)

Springfield eh? me too, i thought i was the only one representin from da field... actually i live in nixa, but hell that isnt even on 99% of the maps :D well have to hang out sometime, hell i might already know you.

yeah now we can all get together around here, hey id max guy dont i know you from some other forumn,lol...

Ya Im on MWSNS i saw you at wendys the other night when i was with tyler... hehe

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy+Mar 8 2004, 10:14 PM-->
Originally posted by thehare@Mar 2 2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Feb 25 2004, 06:36 PM
Jshade
@Dec 27 2003, 12:32 AM
;) Springfield  Mo. (Misery)

Springfield eh? me too, i thought i was the only one representin from da field... actually i live in nixa, but hell that isnt even on 99% of the maps :D well have to hang out sometime, hell i might already know you.

yeah now we can all get together around here, hey id max guy dont i know you from some other forumn,lol...

Ya Im on MWSNS i saw you at wendys the other night when i was with tyler... hehe

yeah i know i was just being sarcastic about it if you didnt know, but it was nice to see you out finally, ive seen you drive your car but ive never really talked to you before, we should race sometime, that is if you want to...

All Missourians and Kansasans lets get it together soon. IDMAXGUY has the scoop on an event in southern Mo, down by Joplin (June 5th), if you're interested lets get this going. Then for the KCK and KCMO (and surroundign area) residents at KCIR June 6th is the mazda event, so lets get that together as well.

Originally posted by Dman1100@Mar 23 2004, 12:48 PM
i'm reppin the DMI mo fo.(Des Moines, IA) :ph34r:

i always referred to it as the DSM. good to see others from the I, y0! reppin 'lootown here. we need to get more iowa folks up in here. im tryin to recruit anytime i see someone with a nice honda.

Back