might be gettin another honda!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man im sooooo pumped to get this car...

also it has bigger injectors idk what they are prolly dsm's, has a chipped p28 ecu and he said it was tuned but wasnt sure what on, he said the people he bought the motor off of put the vtec distributor on so it idles kinda funny sometimes but he said its no big deal... and i need a speedo cable for the gsr trans anybody know of one?

Last edited:
im headin out in about an hour to pick this thing up... ill have more pics and info when i get off work tonight :thumbsup:

i think you will have to wire up the elelectric VSS and get an electric cluster..
idk if you can put the cable vss in there

I like the Kubota in the back..

Is there front damage on the car?
Looks nice n clean.
I've always welded in a 30+" glasspack right under the shifter tunnel and then a turbo type under the back. OR, just two glasspacks if it would exit from the d/s.
E

Really, those wheels aren't bad either.. Just blast them, clean them up and shoot them with some bright silver.

E

You will definitely realize that those b18 swaped ef's haul. They are very quick with good mounts, a light flywheel and a good clutch.

You will definitely realize that those b18 swaped ef's haul. They are very quick with good mounts, a light flywheel and a good clutch.

it does haul some ass lol it'll be easy to get into trouble into though...

I like the Kubota in the back..

Is there front damage on the car?
Looks nice n clean.
I've always welded in a 30+" glasspack right under the shifter tunnel and then a turbo type under the back. OR, just two glasspacks if it would exit from the d/s.
E

there is just a little damage to the front bumper cover and somebody stole the driver side corner light at a speedway one day is what the guy told me, i was like "wtf?" but he's from cincy so i wouldnt doubt it lol

anyway, once i got off work i came home and put my subs in, i put the amp in the spare tire well and put the subs in... i love that cover that will block the view so nobody will ever know they're in there :ph34r:

heres some pics, more better ones tomorrow... oh and the engine is covered in oil in that pic cuz the guy i bought it from was in such a hurry he left the oil cap off and drove about an hour like that

Attachments

• 1129090115.jpg
    1129090115.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 1128091501.jpg
    1128091501.jpg
    586.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 1128092342.jpg
    1128092342.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 1129090106.jpg
    1129090106.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 84
you better wrap the map with something waterproof or it will be destroyed..

the map or the amp?

and i went to get a dynomax today because im getting the exhaust done tomorrow but they didnt have it so i got a thrush welded muffler ill let you know how it turns out and try to take a video of it :D

idk because the you would have to worry about it overheating,maybe fab up some kind of rack that holds it a little bit above the floor?

yeah i noticed it did a little so what should i wrap it in?
maybe you could mount it to the bottom of the cargo cover somehow. then its out of the bottom out of sight still and wont get in the way of your sub

nice ef you got there..
:thumbsup:

idk because the you would have to worry about it overheating,maybe fab up some kind of rack that holds it a little bit above the floor?

its mounted on a board right now and its a little off the bottom but not much so i think ill make it so it sits just a little higher

maybe you could mount it to the bottom of the cargo cover somehow. then its out of the bottom out of sight still and wont get in the way of your sub

i didnt put it there for sight reasons i put it down there cuz of size reasons lol its a pretty big amp, i wan gonna put it on the back of my box but its too big...

also the people that did this swap used the existing wiring harness and "spliced" everything together, and they used the wrong dizzy in the engine so i need a teg harness and dizzy if anybody knows of one

i fixed it for now... the distributor timing was way off the right distributor and the wiring on the harness redone would work wonders for this right now... but at least it runs :D

somebody wanna move this or is it fine where its at?

should be in media..also is the car an si??
if not you cant use a teg harness..you have to convert the dpfi harness to mpfi..

so id probably look into another harness and do it right..unless this one is salvageable..
either way the teg harness wont fit..the shock tower plugs are differant for dpfi and mpfi

Back