might be getting a new honda!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DESPAIN

yep....mmhhm.......yep...
well new to me! its a honda odyssey........fl250 needs a little work but. since i love honda's and i am allmost done with my car. i have been thinking for some time now for a new project. and i dont really have it in me to start another car jsut yet. so i found a good deal on a honda odyssey! it shouldnt cost near as much to restore/mod. and will be lots of fun to drive!!!!!!!!! well guys what do yall think? anyone ever had or played with one?

ahh.. i see... i thought you were talking about the minivan. .. lol.. i was like why in the hell is he excited about modding a minivan..

FL250_ODYSSEY_1983_1.jpg

ive driven one a bunch of times... hell of a lot of fun... not nearly as easy to tip as it looks... and when you do tip as long as you keep your hands on the wheel and not flailing about, you generally have little to worry about

I think it would be fun to have......going to look at it after work. Then going to the track to check out a drag race thing they have and see if i could enter it......... Today should be a fun one.....

yeah, they look stable. i just have a feeling a lot of people broke their arms with a natural reaction to put their hands down and catch a rollover.

sidenote: looks like it needs a 50 shot of nitrous.

I would like to find the pilot...... Its the 89-90 modle has front and back susp. 300cc 2 stroke. Looks alot more agressive. But i havent seen any around here and on ebay there was a nice one but it was like 8k or so i think.......... But this will give me my honda fix for a while and not nearlly as expensive as a car....................

And its a honda! Need i say more? Ofcourse not but i will................................. When i get it i think i will make a way over detailed thread.............. Pics and everything. I cant wait. I think i am in love!!!!!!!!! Iam in looooove wit a hoooonnderrrrrrrrrr.............. Lmao!

Back