Might have a house soon...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
yea, i'm picky...

almost 4 acres, small house, next door to where i grew up in the middle of no where

private, commute would suck, lots of room for cars and parts cars with no issues with neighbors...

snowmobiling, 4 wheeling, etc
adjacent to my old mans 6+ acres netting me about 10 for good old country boy wood stomping fun...

house link clicky

369674_101.jpg

Nizzice. Beautiful place- I wouldn't mind waking up with that view. Instead I wake up and look out at a gas station with a 25 cent higher-than-everyone-else billboard, and a third rate dirt-mall shopping plaza, and my neighbor's broken-ass 1986 Mustang that my landlord said "You have to get rid of these cars of yours. At least (Mark) has a nice project car."

Score !

if the trees to the left of the house in that pic were dropped you'd have a complete view of the rondout resevoir...

view = to die for...

but no one knows about it... muhahahaha

my opening offer = 60K

:lol:

house is trashed inside, front door is unlocked, back door was WIDE OPEN, window missing, 2 ceilings came down due to water i believe, should be fun

:shocked:

What ?! So basically it's a decent shed that you have to convert back to a living space. Just in time for winter.

i'm in ulster county, about halfway between NYC and Albany

or about halfway between kingston and middletown if you know that better...

45 min-1 hour from poughkeepsie, where B went to school...
45 minutes to kingston
45 to middletown
2 hours to albany
2 hours to NYC

hopefully far enough from NYC to avoid the fall-out...

What ?! So basically it's a decent shed that you have to convert back to a living space. Just in time for winter.

ooh yea, there's a shed too, thats also standing wide open...

personally, i would live in it as is, lol...
but i will be moving from auto work to house work...

current schedule usually = M-F 9-5 office work, M-F 6-9 or 10 garage work, then all day saturday and sunday in the garage...

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 14 2005, 03:13 PM
:shocked:

[post=554487]Quoted post[/post]​

*Approximately 720 sq. ft...

Nope, just a shed! Lol...

Nice land, though.

110k for 4 acres is ungheard of around here.... and thats just land. lol

yea, but this land has a right of way/boxed in, its in the NYC watershed area which sucks, and its absolutely in the middle of fucking no where...

commute when i lived at my dads = 45 minutes...
25 minutes on a bike :D

Back