Might hawe my new crx tomorrow!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondalover88

if ewry thing goes as plan i might hawe my new crx tomorrow!!! finaly!! been 5months since i lost my 89crx in an acident going home from work, i think i wont be able to sleep tonight lmao :D yeah call me a kid but im soo happy now :D gona post a pic on it tomorrow if i get it

first thing im gona change is the exhaust whit my old 2.5inch whit the 3inch end pipe from the 89 then off to the yunkyard and see if i can find the old factory ed9 factory wing and lose the ugly big spoiler thats on the european 90-91models

they looks something like this
1zgq6pk.jpg

and im gona change it too look like this
2rc0cuv.jpg

2afhmja.jpg

Congratulations man.
Deffinatley change the wing.. big one is cheeeeeeezay
That bottom picture is hot.. especially the girl in the reflection! love the skirts!!

goodluck.

hey guys i was and looked ath the car but as they say if its to good to be true it always is, the car wast in that good condition ath all as the dude stated fk hate those ppl soo i didt get the car and drove 3h there and 3h back for nothing,

the outside was in an ok condition no rust but few bubles in the paint, the interior uhm that was a joke totaly trashed, scratches ewry were like they had a fk dog in the car or something, dashes had marks in them and back seat was tored up? wtf? lol seriously was this guys stupid or mentaly retarded he wanted 2500$ for it i payd 2200$ for my 89 and that car was in superb condition nothing done to it ath all and it had less miles on it

oh well i knew i shouldt got that exided for the car ^^ but il post if i find anything

well i found my new 89 honda crx stock whit the ZC twincam engine in it, exacly like my old one red black whit only 8100km yup 8100km!!!

its in superb condition!!! no rust where ewer you can think of it its 110% rust free yup cant belive it! its never been driven on the vinter always stod in a garage i cant belive there was one in this condition left in the world its in perfect condition and i got it from and old man that has had it from the day he bought it from the Honda dealership

its maybe one of the few left in that condition left in the world it ewen came whit the stock tape stereo in it im glad i got it before some fuckt up ricer boy got it,

finaly i got my loved crx back

Last edited:
here some more pics ;) this is how it looks now, bought some new rims and im gona re-build the exhaust system next week if i get time and add a 3 inch end pipe that i got from my last crx and also ordering a new race cat from megan racing and some more stuff

2cn6uck.jpg

24o9e9t.jpg

Last edited:
holy. crap. that is a clean CRX.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

if you wrap that around a tree i will hunt you down and keel you.

omg its sssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo clean : ). if i found one like that i think i would die. it looks brand new literally. great find man, you are soo lucky. and those rims? they look badass on them with tha lip. u need to put some sport springs on there. it looks kinda funny all jacked up in the air lol.

Are those spray nozzles on the bumper for the headlghts? If so, I didn't even know they offered that shit anywhere. Very nice find man, don't f it up!

Back