Mike Major Picture Spam!

?

• Yuck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You suck Mike&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm. i get it at home and work. try the parent directory.

edit: and how did you dent your header and crossmember thing?

Originally posted by Calesta+Mar 5 2003, 01:48 PM-->
@?
This is annoying,and the reason why it was said there wasn't a ZC vtec.I have seen the SOHC carburated EG,very weird.

Why is it annoying?

Because the vtec motors that fall into the ZC family,were stamped D series instead,so I always heard there was no vtec ZC,that would be why.But it doesn't matter.

Originally posted by crxracing77+?-->
crxracing77 @ ?) said:
thanks will you pm me when you got something to sell thanks so much

I'll keep you in mind, don't worry. :)

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@?
hmm. i get it at home and work. try the parent directory.

Ok, I'll try it again- parent directory on that server should always work... I'll look for the info.

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@?
edit: and how did you dent your header and crossmember thing?

Let's see... worn out shocks, too low (heavy engine = sags more)- that's what killed the cross member. Bottoming out a few times will do that. The header got tagged by a really big rock on the highway that I didn't see- it went right under the center of the car and cut that groove right down the middle of that runner in the header. That same rock was also the first thing to hit the new crossmember (it's my second one), and once that bar takes a big hit, it really starts to crumble.

92b16vx
@?
Because the vtec motors that fall into the ZC family,were stamped D series instead,so I always heard there was no vtec ZC,that would be why.But it doesn't matter.

Gotcha. :lol:

nice block cal, i'm jealous :)

I figured your hood was just from some ricer who wanted to make a home made carbon fiber hood.
What motor you planning on swapping?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+?-->
rixXxceboy @ ?) said:
cool! :D ...but tweed??!! what was that guy thinking?! lol

Who knows? I'll remove most of it anyway... but at least it is a neutral set of colors and not baby blue with pink or something. I'll probably have to leave the door panels, but the tweed's really not that bad.

Originally posted by B16@?
nice block cal, i'm jealous

Thanks. Me too. Until it gets into my car. :lol:

Originally posted by KrUsHa@?
oh man definately coming together keep it up man

Thanks!

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@?
I figured your hood was just from some ricer who wanted to make a home made carbon fiber hood.

Nah, previous owner was a body guy- just hadn't finished all the body repairs before painting.

TRuggiero_
@?
What motor you planning on swapping?

Another D16. :)

Here's the plan:

4G D16 block
DOHC ZC pistons
LS rods
D16Z6 head
D16Y8 intake manifold
Gude cam
Valvetrain upgrade
Some kind of adjustable cam gear
VAFC left over from my 4 door

Tune, and hopefully we can make something like 165whp, using all OEM parts except the cam and valvetrain. I'm trying to go as cheap as possible with the CRX.

Sounds like a good set up bro. I thought everybody on here hated gude cause they're regrinds? But I understand if your on a budget, power is power.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 10 2003, 08:05 PM
Sounds like a good set up bro. I thought everybody on here hated gude cause they're regrinds? But I understand if your on a budget, power is power.

It's not the regrind aspect that I've seen most people have a problem with- it's their customer service. I'm more interested in the cam profile though- theirs is the most aggressive that I've seen so far for a SOHC VTEC engine. I may have one ground from a fresh blank, who knows...

Back