Mike Tyson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lol: Good idea! That would have been hilarious. But then again, he might have got angry and beat some of your asses and then you would have really got paid.

Originally posted by sisteve@Jul 17 2003, 08:00 PM
your a doofus, you should have like stepped on his foot and made him punch you
or somehting, just think you could have been like 2 million richer!!!!!!

You better go find him :)

from what I hear he has jack shit regarding money. he did his last fight because he's a huge spender and his income isn't very great anymore...he's in the red like a little boy's ass after the priest gets done with him

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 17 2003, 09:10 PM
:lol: Good idea! That would have been hilarious. But then again, he might have got angry and beat some of your asses and then you would have really got paid.

I'd say that an ass beating from Mike Tyson would be worth the crazy money you could get outta him. That shit would go national. He probably would have knocked my ass out in one hit though. I can't even imagine how much that would hurt. Although I probably would be telling all my friends "I got my ass kicked by MIKE TYSON!" :lol: :lol:

holy shit!!! see not always people are bullshitting. Does anyone else believe you! if you didn't show them the pics.

I like to put it all out and say that I met him and smoked with him, most people are like, yeah right, then i bust out the pics and they are amazed.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 17 2003, 08:10 PM

he openly admits to blazing it.

ive seen his house before, its like 5 stories in beverly hills and he was still doing more construction. as of 3/03

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 17 2003, 09:14 PM

That's kinda unbeleivable, he plays a professional sport, i'm sure that he's tested in some way or sort. I could be wrong though, obviously he'd fail if he was to fight tomorrow.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 17 2003, 08:13 PM-->
@Jul 17 2003, 08:00 PM

from what I hear he has jack shit regarding money. he did his last fight because he's a huge spender and his income isn't very great anymore...he's in the red like a little boy's ass after the priest gets done with him

you should see his house out here in Ct.

Its been on the market for like 5-6 years now.

Big ass pool. Movie theatre, bowling alley. Its on the market for like 4.6mil

He has money...:)

Originally posted by sisteve+Jul 17 2003, 05:40 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 17 2003, 08:13 PM
sisteve
@Jul 17 2003, 08:00 PM

you should see his house out here in Ct.

Its been on the market for like 5-6 years now.

Big ass pool. Movie theatre, bowling alley. Its on the market for like 4.6mil

He has money...:)

he has a house in CT? wtf for? who would WANT to live in CT? :p

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 17 2003, 08:24 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Jul 17 2003, 09:14 PM

That's kinda unbeleivable, he plays a professional sport, i'm sure that he's tested in some way or sort. I could be wrong though, obviously he'd fail if he was to fight tomorrow.

u have to figure, boxers are doing their sport off and on. at the most, they have 1 fight every other month. when was the last tyson fight? a while ago, so i am sure it gives him time for the drugs to go through his bloodstream.

Dveit,
That is a cool ass story, I have seen him a couple times here in Scottsdale AZ. I wouldnt want to punched by that dude for a million, whats the good of all that money if you get killed. LOL! I always wondered how hard a guy like that could hit. Just imagine taking a right hook to the temple and not see it coming. That shit could kill a small man.

Sweet man. Nice pics. I can't believe that crap. You should of told him to fight Lennox Lewis again.

Originally posted by 2fastCRX@Jul 17 2003, 10:56 PM
You should of told him to fight Lennox Lewis again.

What a coincidence, actually, I did tell him to fight him again, he said he would think about it.

I'm sure he will have to think long and hard about it :lol: I dont think he will get knocked out again though if it happeneds.

ok no one else seems to be thinking this so ill ask it

what the fuck was tyson doing at your neighbors house in the first place?????
does he know them or was this just a random "lets go stop by this persons house" community outreach type thing?????

cool shit by the way

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 18 2003, 12:06 AM
what the fuck was tyson doing at your neighbors house in the first place?????
does he know them or was this just a random "lets go stop by this persons house" community outreach type thing?????

Apparently my neighbor is a motorcycle racer, I'm not really sure what his last name is, but i'm sure I can find out. His first name is Sean and he rides a Yamaha R6, and from what it looks hes pretty big in the scene. So i'm guessing they're good friends or something. Never really crossed my mind, i was just like HOLY SHIT its mike tyson :lol:

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 17 2003, 06:38 PM
As possibly the weirdest course of events ever tonight, I just finished smoking 2 blunts with "Iron" Mike Tyson. I was at my best friends house playing video games with him and another one of my friends, when his mom bursts in and says Mike Tyson is next door.

Now shes a pretty big drunk and we live in a fairly white part of town, so we figure shes just wasted. My friend asks her if he had a big tattoo on his face and she said yeah. We walked out back and sure as schitt Mike Tyson was 1 house over on the porch drinking a Corona. I had my digital camera and his parents were talking to them for a few minutes, so one of my friends walked over and asked if we could have a picture. We took a picture with him and right after he said something about smoking a blunt. By now there are 4 of us, and one of my friends asks him if he wants to smoke.

Tysons eyes lit up and he got all happy like "I like you boys". We ended up smoking 2 blunts with him and hung out for like a half hour before we left.

I walked up front after and there was a brand new Rolls Royce Phantom parked right across the street from my car (with a big scrape on the bumper from them backing into something).

He's definately a crazy mofo. He kept talking about the most random stuff and Jews for Jesus and all kinds of crazy stuff.

This was definately one of the storys that no one will believe when I go into work tomorrow. :lol:

DUDE, that is the COOLEST fucking story i have EVER heard in my lifetime.....

wow. fucking bad ass :worthy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and yes, the pics are awesome !!!!!!!

Back