mike vick comback???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He'll definitely be reinstated, maybe as soon as this coming season. It's very possible Goodell will sentence him to "time served" if you will.

He's a marginal player as a QB, but he's a phenomenal athlete, and for that reason alone someone will pick him up and give him a chance. It won't be Detroit though.

really, should he not be allowed to work his former career because of something like that?

to tell you the truth, i could care less if he flips burgers at McDs the rest of his life.. i just wanna see one of his dogs get into his ass a little bit... see if he likes it

He'll definitely be reinstated, maybe as soon as this coming season. It's very possible Goodell will sentence him to "time served" if you will.

He's a marginal player as a QB, but he's a phenomenal athlete, and for that reason alone someone will pick him up and give him a chance. It won't be Detroit though.
marginal? his last full season he threw for 3000+ yards and rushed for 1000+. Thats happened less times than a running back rushing for 2,000 yards.

he's a marginal "passer", top 10 all around qb.

What about humans made to fight by humans(through the use of contracts and money)? :)

I don't know if he should be suspended or not. He's a good athlete, but not a good role model. If it was me, I probably wouldn't have him on my team.
Funny how I enjoy one more than any other sport yet despise the other. Maybe because when Rampage loses they don't kill him. And his training doesn't involve a cattle prod. And he has the choice to take his money and never fight again.

Personally I am a Bucs fan. Vick is a better QB than Garcia ever was. I still don't want him on my team. I'll literally toss out my jerseys and never watch another game.

If they dont ban Vick's sorry ass...or any other criminal with such or worse charges............

the need to give Pete Rose the hall of Fame he deserves.

Being convicted of a feloney closes many doors of oppertunity to regular folk. Why should he be treated any diffrently. There are tons of jobs out there that many people are qualified to do but legeal trouble prevents them.

i agree...

i still say let a dog tear into his ass so he sees how it feels

marginal? his last full season he threw for 3000+ yards and rushed for 1000+. Thats happened less times than a running back rushing for 2,000 yards.

he's a marginal "passer", top 10 all around qb.

Yes, marginal. And I don't know where you got your statistics, not that it really matters. But he never threw for 3000 yards in any one season. His last year he did rush for 1000 but only threw for 2500ish. And he never completed more than 56% of his throws. 71 TD's - 52 INT's for his career.

Like I said, he's a tremendous athlete, and for that reason alone he will get a chance somewhere.

Rose should be in the hall without a doubt.

This guy was betting on his own teams. Granted he says he always bet on them to win, but there really is no way to know for sure.

I mean he was a heck of a player, certainly one of the greatest hitters of all time, but he really effed himself over by lying for 15 years.

Yes, marginal. And I don't know where you got your statistics, not that it really matters. But he never threw for 3000 yards in any one season. His last year he did rush for 1000 but only threw for 2500ish. And he never completed more than 56% of his throws. 71 TD's - 52 INT's for his career.

Like I said, he's a tremendous athlete, and for that reason alone he will get a chance somewhere.
ok, it was 2,474 yards and 1039 rushing. still the first time anybody has ever done that. he took his team to the nfc finals his second season.

but your stats justify my comment. i said he is a marginal "passer", but as a qb, he is top 10.
This guy was betting on his own teams. Granted he says he always bet on them to win, but there really is no way to know for sure.

I mean he was a heck of a player, certainly one of the greatest hitters of all time, but he really effed himself over by lying for 15 years.
on the field play is the most crucial part. unless you are o.j.

to tell you the truth, i could care less if he flips burgers at McDs the rest of his life.. i just wanna see one of his dogs get into his ass a little bit... see if he likes it

If they dont ban Vick's sorry ass...or any other criminal with such or worse charges............

i agree...

i still say let a dog tear into his ass so he sees how it feels

PETA? Is that you? :ph34r:

I would disagree that he is a top 10 QB. He's won 2 playoff games in his career and has a losing record as a starter.

Back