mikes turbo f22 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well its finially done i had a 93 accord that was wrecked it had a jdm f22a with a dsm 1st gen turbo setup the turbo is the big 16g turbo 450cc injectors ported and polished intake manifold walbro 255 fuel pump the ecu is a p06 tuned with Neptune its been dyno tuned it puts down 198hp 190flb torque i have been told that altitude has alot to do with hp numbers and where i live is right about 9000 ft above sea level anyways i came across a 91 civic dx with a bad motor for FREE
this car is clean no rips or tears on the interior good paint so i decided to swap it all over i put the f22a into the civic with of course the turbo i used the h22 swap mounts getting axles was allitle bit of a pain the passanger side is from a 92 integra and the driver side is from a 89 integra the side wall on the drivers side had to be pounded in so the pully would clear very tight fit i used the dx wiring harness i just added two more injectors it has a exeedy stage three clutch msd coil 2 1/2 exhaust strait out the back it was nice to have a complete donor car i had to get a cable to hydralic conversion that was probley the most expencive part in the whole swap all in all it was alot of work but it was well worth it its taken about 4 months to do ive read many different post sayin why would u do this kind of swap i can say now is it was worth it ill try to post come pics soon

I probably would have waited until I had some pictures to start this thread. This is the "auto multimedia" section...

Sounds like a sweet Civic. Post up some pictures.

And yea, bad grammar is a hot topic around here. But I still want to see the car.

Sounds like a sweet Civic. Post up some pictures.

And yea, bad grammar is a hot topic around here. But I still want to see the car.

Oh I definitely want to see the car too. And honestly I could really care less if people spell a few words wrong. I just CANNOT concentrate on a giant block of text that's not punctuated...

well its finially done i had a 93 accord that was wrecked it had a jdm f22a with a dsm 1st gen turbo setup the turbo is the big 16g turbo 450cc injectors ported and polished intake manifold walbro 255 fuel pump the ecu is a p06 tuned with Neptune its been dyno tuned it puts down 198hp 190flb torque i have been told that altitude has alot to do with hp numbers and where i live is right about 9000 ft above sea level anyways i came across a 91 civic dx with a bad motor for FREE
this car is clean no rips or tears on the interior good paint so i decided to swap it all over i put the f22a into the civic with of course the turbo i used the h22 swap mounts getting axles was allitle bit of a pain the passanger side is from a 92 integra and the driver side is from a 89 integra the side wall on the drivers side had to be pounded in so the pully would clear very tight fit i used the dx wiring harness i just added two more injectors it has a exeedy stage three clutch msd coil 2 1/2 exhaust strait out the back it was nice to have a complete donor car i had to get a cable to hydralic conversion that was probley the most expencive part in the whole swap all in all it was alot of work but it was well worth it its taken about 4 months to do ive read many different post sayin why would u do this kind of swap i can say now is it was worth it ill try to post come pics soon[/QUOTEi

i didnt know i was being graded on how i write this but its all good. i was in a little bit of a hurry when i wrote it. here are some pics of the car. just remember perfection takes time

Ummm, what? I don't see any pics. All you did was quote yourself. Unsuccessfully I might add.

And like I said, I could really care less about spelling, I just can't read a giant block of text that has no periods anywhere. I just give up on it after a few lines because it's hard to read. Just FYI.

If you need help posting the pictures, let us know...

Is this what you were trying to post?

Alltel My Pics - mike_lane78

EDIT: Since there's only one picture in that album we might as well just post it here...

a7df3ece3ea2.jpg

It's very easy. When you're looking at a picture, right click your mouse on it, and then select "properties". When the properties menu comes up, highlight and copy what's in the "URL Address" field. After that, come back here, start a new post, and then click on the little icon that looks like a mountain with yellow sky in the background. That's the "insert image" icon. Click on it and it will ask for a URL. Paste in the URL that you copied from the image properties and then click "Ok".

And you're done! :D

It looks like you put the "http://" part twice on all of the pictures. I think that's what's messing it up. When you bring up the "Insert Image" tool that "http://" is already in there, so you either have to delete it, or copy over it...

EDIT: I mean paste over it, sorry...

Last edited:
I would agree it is a mess, but its also a working progress. Its alot of trial and error. Its still not 100% done either. I thought that I would do a write up of this just to show what I have done. This project has tought me alot but theres always room to learn more so any sugestions or comments would greatly help.

Back