Mild rant thread, more just curious than anything: the male mind

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Aleaf.CRX

So, I really want to know, what makes guys behave like total dicks when things don't go exactly as planned or they are somehow rejected.

Long story short:

Some guy from myspace wanted to chill tonight, at his house, basically alone. I told him I told him I was tired and that was kind of weird. Then he basically told me to forget he ever asked. I said okay, talk to you later then. After that, he just told me to delete his number cuz there was no reason to talk anymore. I simply replied that he was sniffing around in the wrong place, to go find some other girl that doesn't use her brain if he wanted to get laid. Then he proceeded to reinterate what Tuner already told me: my car's a peice of shit, my life sucks, and that I'm ugly. I've still got the myspace message I'm sure saying he thinks I'm cute or something.

What makes guys flip out to this extreme over a little rejection???

I have an idea. But I wanted to bounce of off you guys, since, well, you're mostly guys lol.

Reminder: he's never met me in his life.

Damn. What a dick! That guy sounds desperate to me, doll. Wow. What a fuckin' idiot. He sounds desperate one and two, yes, he's a dick. I'm glad you didn't go over. :D I know I'm repeating myself but yeah, he's a dick. haha

yea he was just desperate, any real man wouldn't have gave 2 shits

I don't just run around talking to dudes on the interenet for friends, believe it or not. This guy added me when I was in TN. Then said I was cute and hoped I'd move back or something. Then wanted me to chill with him at about midnight tonight. Then told me he didn't want to get laid. That's a laugh.
I'm just sick of the guys, people in general, my age. I get along a hell of a lot better with adults in their mid-thrities, early fourties.

3443246_l.jpg

Hm. I'm learning more and more about the young males' psyche lol. It's interesting, but pissed me off at the same time. Why can't people just grow up and move on?? Especially if you don't know them. And why do guys always assume my weakness is my looks, my car, and my life in general. For the first time in a long time, I'm perfectly fine with all of these. I just want to go out and experience the world.

I say go out, have fun and fuck the world and what they think. That's my theory. I don't give a hairy monkey's ass what people think about me. I'm just....me. :D

Should you meet any other guys like that, which you will, just shoot them in the face with a bazooka. After all, it works for zombies.

You're already out there, so there shouldn't be a problem. Just GO AND DOOO EEEET!

so, whats the problem then?

I'm just trying to learn is all. I can't understand why they always say the same things about me. I'm relatively confident with myself, I love my car, and I may not want to live in Idaho, but I'm still comfortable with my life.

Again, what makes guys aim strictly at those three things??? Is it because girls my age only care about that stuff??

I think they aim at those things because one, you're not giving them what they want and two, they're pissed off because guess what? You're not giving them what they want. :D

I think they aim at those things because one, you're not giving them what they want and two, they're pissed off because guess what? You're not giving them what they want. :D

Lol, true. I dunno, I just want people to like me for me, not because of how I look.

Lol, true. I dunno, I just want people to like me for me, not because of how I look.

We like you for you, damn it.

I really don't care who likes me and who doesn't. If people don't like you for you, then guess what, they're not worth your time. NEXT! :D

Lol, I'm not egotistical, but I don't have low self-esteem. I grew out of that. I'm also to smart for a lot of guys, especially in my age range. A couple guys have told me I have guy troubles cuz I intimidate them....

That's too funny. Go for older guys then? :dunno:

I second what B said, the dude was talking to you on myspace. It seems like you are looking at the wrong guys. Chances are if some guy walks up to you / IM's? you and says hey your hot/pretty/sexy blah blah blah wana hang out. He wants to get it on. You are going to find this is the case with any guy of any age. If they are leading off with those kinds of lines they want sex. So really it should not be this big supprise. And the reason why they attack your looks/car/home state more than likly is the fact that you love all three things and they know it. Well you may not love Idaho because well lets be honest if we could sell it to Canada we would. And by sell I mean give. I digress.... Just quit talking to dudes on the internets and stop telling your self that some dude that leads off with "hey your hot, wana hang out" is really wanting to take you out to dinner and look into your eyes with passion and explore your soul.

Um.... that's not what I'm saying at all actually. Re-read everything on here and see if maybe you get a better idea.

PS Don't talk shit about ID, when WA sucks even bigger donkey dick than any state I've every lived in lol. :D:D:D

Back