Mild rant thread, more just curious than anything: the male mind

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh, and just wanted to add one more thing to that. I know you said you're talking about guys in general, not just MySpace guys, but what I said applies to guys in general as well. Any guy who's obviously complementing you and trying to pick you up from the very get go probably isn't worth your time, and that's when you need to say "sorry, not really interested" and go on your way rather then giving them an in and letting them think they're getting somewhere with you. If they put some effort into it and then get rejected, that's when they're more likely to get nasty, like this recent dude did.

Just my 2 cents...take it or leave it... :shrug2:

Actually, I don't add people I don't know in some substantial way. I only add people from this site, my friends and family in real life, and maybe few people who're just interested in Honda's too. He happened to have a CRX. That's why I added him so we could talk about cars and shit and that's how it started out, however little we talked.
I barely talked to him after that, then he pretty asked me to come over to his house, at midnight, with no a/c and pretty much said fuck that and he just exploded.

But I'm not worried anymore, since I deleted my myspace anyway.

Let's put the shoe on the other foot...

Why do women always come across as a bitch?

You think most guys are assholes, and a majority of guys think women are bitches. Who is to say either is right.

Perhaps men still have the mentality that women are inferior. Perhaps men are stuck in the high school logic that saying the right thing will get them what they want. Or perhaps it's their inability to discern their desires from the rest of the worlds. Who knows. But the same can be for women...While most women may not be as aggressive or grotesque as most men on their approach towards getting what they want--they do it more silently and stealthy. But just like men, woman portray the same qualities and perform the same actions as men, just in a different manner...Guys brag about getting with a girl. Woman will just talk to their friends about it. Women start dreaming of that second date, or the next time, and men just think about what got them there in the first place.

IMO, the most judgment, whether it be from the male or female side, is made within a short time after introduction or the introduction of more-than-nominal requests or innuendos. People are too afraid to deviate from the norms of society, yet some people can't seem to grasp the concept of acceptance. Whether it be intentional or not, some people's idea of tact differs from others, as well as the perception. To each their own.

lol you deleted your myspace...i was gonna add you and call you a hottie...oh well...

Fuck all this retarded bullshit. You are smart enough to know the answers to your questions long before you ask them. This is about making the connection between intentions and actions. If you are such a steadfast opinionated non-conformist, why did you delete your Myspace. Why didn't you give everyone the usual Aleaf "fuck off cock swallower" response? Did you do it because you realized we were right or because you want to appease the crowd.

Wait, wtf are you talking about? I wasn't trying to be mean, I just don't care right now. I have WAAAAY more improtant shit to be doing with my time. I didn't give my typical response because it's fucking immature and I'm tired of associating with people like that, and the first step is change that shit in yourself. I did know the answers, I never denied that. But like I've said many-a-time in this thread, I'm bouncing ideas off of people. No one can figure things out on their own all the time. Besides, this ties into some other issues that I'm trying to work out.

I deleted my myspace because I was taking your guy's advice, but if you're gonna be such an a-hole about it, I won't make the same mistake twice.

You need to maybe think about some of the shit you say, before you say it. I respect a lot of what you have to say, but some things go too far.

Wait, wtf are you talking about? I wasn't trying to be mean, I just don't care right now. I have WAAAAY more improtant shit to be doing with my time. I didn't give my typical response because it's fucking immature and I'm tired of associating with people like that, and the first step is change that shit in yourself. I did know the answers, I never denied that. But like I've said many-a-time in this thread, I'm bouncing ideas off of people. No one can figure things out on their own all the time. Besides, this ties into some other issues that I'm trying to work out.

I deleted my myspace because I was taking your guy's advice, but if you're gonna be such an a-hole about it, I won't make the same mistake twice.

You need to maybe think about some of the shit you say, before you say it. I respect a lot of what you have to say, but some things go too far.

I applaud your efforts and for the first time, I see a great side of you emerging. You are right. It does help to have people help you through things and it's good that you deleted myspace. It is useless and evil. I expected that kind of response because I think only two or three posts before mine, you told someone that you would hae told him to stick a cock in it. That's just the kind of thing we are used to you saying. As far as what I say, I like to push the envelope to get people to think. I like to be confrontational but it's constructive confrontation. People get angry at first but after they cool down, they realize that I was either right, or that I pushed them towards a new understanding of something.

Bottom line, actions reciprocate themselves and you get what you give. You have to love yourself before you can love and you have to respect yourself before you can be respected. It starts with a mindset and ends in Bora Bora. Chew on that for a while.

I was half kidding about the "stick a cock in it" thing. I just think it sounds funny and I've always wanted to say it.

I actually take yours and others critism to heart. It just flat out pisses me off when a few of the people on here are like "Hey, I was gonna message you and call you hot" or some shit. That's retarded, kind of cruel, and not supportive at all.

And believe it or not, I think quite a bit and come to conculsions on my own a lot of the time. But sometimes, one brain just doesn't cut it.

Hey, I was going to message you and call you hot.

But then I learned that you live in poopland. And I suspect you smell of poop.

I was half kidding about the "stick a cock in it" thing. I just think it sounds funny and I've always wanted to say it.

I actually take yours and others critism to heart. It just flat out pisses me off when a few of the people on here are like "Hey, I was gonna message you and call you hot" or some shit. That's retarded, kind of cruel, and not supportive at all.

And believe it or not, I think quite a bit and come to conculsions on my own a lot of the time. But sometimes, one brain just doesn't cut it.

:gives:

OK so I finally sat down and read all 3 pages. First I want to start off with two of my favorite quotes.
Katt Williams- Women keep talking about N** ain't shit. Well maybe all the N** you fucked with ain't shit. You need to figure out what it is about your pussy, that keeps attracting ain't shit N**
While presented crudely, this quote simply points out the fact that you seem to keep attracting the same kind of guy. Maybe it's the way you dress, where you hang out, or just general bad luck. Think on that, there is probably a thing or two you can do to avoid some of these situations.

Superbad- You need to go somewhere social, non-threatening - like spin class or a farmer's market or the pumpkin patch, given the time of year.
You really truly want to meet a good guy? Go to where good guys go. Volunteer somewhere, etc. I would generally stay away from gyms, speed shops, etc. I consider myself a generally nice guy when I want to be, and I don't go after girls in certain locations. At the gym, I'm there to work out, not pick up chicks, etc.

Now to address this Myspace clown. What he did was not even Game 101. You can't let things like that phase you. Like Jay-Z said, "Get that dirt off your shoulder." You don't let things phase you and 1 of 2 things will happen. 1) He shows how much of a clown he is, gets even madder, and your good=WIN. 2) A good guy who maybe stepped over a line, realizes it, and possibly tries to solve said issue. This requires a reaction from you, but in my book is still=WIN.

What you do need to be weary of is guys that actually have some sort of game. Guys who not only know what to say to make you smile/happy, but what to say to piss you off, yet still maintain your interest. Sort of ignore you, but have you still thinking I'm a great guy, etc. etc. These guys are the most dangerous, you don't realize we're assholes until it's too late and we already got what we wanted. I've said it before, I treat girls with the level of respect that they demand for themselves. One Night Stand, I treat you that way. You let me call you a slut or a whore, as long as I laugh and smile afterwards, I'll continue doing it.

You know why I am hung up on that girl Meg? She didn't let me kiss her the first night, she got mad when I called her a name, she demanded a level of respect I wasn't use to giving. That to me is incredibly sexy. You want guys to treat you a certain way, demand that they do.

You seem that you might have a slight handle on this but not completely. You'll know you have it when people think you're a bitch, but your friends/guys see you completely the opposite.

Last edited:

Seriously. I don't need that. Don't like it, stay out.

I do have somewhat of a grasp on this, but since that's the only kind of guy I have attracted, well, basically my whole pubescent life, it's hard to just change over night. I don't want a boyfriend at this point in time, I don't want a fling, I just want respect. Almost ALL the guys in my life (brother, father, etc.) don't give me that kind of respect. I'm very clear when it comes to kind of respect I want. I believe I am anyway. I sat down and told my mom exactly what I wanted out of all this, and what respect I think I deserve. I don't want much. Just some recognition that I am different than most girls and that if you respect my property and feelings, I'll do the same plus some.

One thing I've noticed: when a guy that you don't particularly know that well says something like "you're cute/hot/sexy," he is administering a field test. What he wants to do is see you're reaction to a seemingly harmless comment. It is this reaction that plants the seed of the "maybe I can fuck her" bush. If you giggle and blush, he thinks he will have a good chance. If you suddenly get distant and withdrawn, or ignore the comment all together, sometimes it gives the observant ones an idea that it'll take a bit more than that.

From the looks of your prior threads/comments that I've read, since that's about all I have to go by, you've come quite a ways as far as growing up, but you still have a lot to learn and see. Right now it's the boys you're age that will tell you what you want to hear to reach their hidden agenda, but you'll soon learn that it doesn't stop there. A car salesman will start a small talk conversation with you to feel you out, figure out how to approach his proposal and unless you're on top of things he'll sell you something that you didn't even know you needed. Waiters at resteraunts will make the evening special sound exquisitely appetizing, but only because their managers have some contest going on with a prize to whomever sells the most smoked salmon, since the salmon in the cooler goes bad in two days. All through life you are going to encounter the same situation with different names and different pursuasive techniques. It's up to you to figure out who's bullshitting and who's not. Consider the guys that you encounter throughout life as different tax brackets: as you get older you're more prone to different ages and different attitudes/reactions to rejection. And really, the only time I ever found someone that was right for me was when I had already said fuck it and stopped looking entirely.

But try to remember one thing, as some of the guys have already said. A lot of guys can be real dicks, it's because of the hormones/instincts. At the same time (no one will ever be able to sway my oppinion on this), all women.. and I do mean all... are insane. We think we like a guy who seems nice, he starts to get attached, then he's smothering us. We say we need space, he keeps trying for a few days, maybe a week, then says fuck it and stops calling. Then girl thinks, "why did he stop calling? he's a dick." It's a constant circle of not knowing what we want, or thinking we want something that we have no idea about. Guys might be naturally stupid, but girls are just plain crazy. We're indecisive, insecure, and pretty much neurotic from birth, it can't be helped. Even when we say we're super secure about our looks and our lives, it's mainly because we're insecure about being insecure.

Ok I'm done now..

Lol, I agree with a lot of that. But what happens when you can openly admit all that? When I can do that, i can see dome of the craziness disappear. But, I do agree, girls are crazy and guys are just plain stupid. But there are always exceptions.

I just want respect..

ff3.jpg

to some people, that's more important.

Wait, what? Are you saying to some people like to fight more, or they just want respect more.... I'm confused, that wording is weird...

Back