Military Auto Insurance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if your driving record sucks your still screwed....well i was when i was in .....USAA wouldnt touch me....haha

Originally posted by PaternityTest@Dec 27 2004, 08:52 AM
if your driving record sucks your still screwed....well i was when i was in .....USAA wouldnt touch me....haha
[post=437663]Quoted post[/post]​

welcome to my world. population = you and me

if you want first hand experence with USAA i can offer up some. I was with progressive.. just for my civic 99 ex coupe (stock as far as they know) i was paying 455 a month. Yes i have a shitty record whatever thats just a baseline figure.

We consolidated our insurance (me and my fiance) with usaa (she's a navy intel officer at ft meade MD) My 99 Jeep Grand Cherrokee, my civic, and our beater 92 cavalier is 102 bucks a month she's 25 im 24. The civic also has 3,000 extra insurance for a fraction of the aftermarket stuff.. yeah it's low but it will get me up there in the right direction if anything (God forbid) happened to her. (knock on wood).

Cliff notes:

USAA >>>>>>> progressive

edit: forgot to add, do you know how nice it is to have 400 dollars extra a month to put into the civic now? lol

Originally posted by spectacle+Dec 27 2004, 03:50 AM-->
@Dec 24 2004, 05:31 PM
The best bet is to call Progressive, GEICO, and USAA and see who has the best benefits for the price.

Good luck!
[post=436785]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I plan to do in a few weeks when I get back home. I'm getting another EG that I will boost the living hell out of so I'm not too worried too much about rates. Hopefully hatches are cheaper then sedans...
[post=437661]Quoted post[/post]​

If you're getting liability only (and I assume you are) then it doesn't matter if you insure a Porsche or a Pinto, the rates are the same.

The only coverages affected by the model of a vehicle are Comprehensive and Collision. The other coverages are rated based on the risk the driver presents, not the car they drive.

Back