Minecraft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This game is so addictive. Can't stop mining....

I either leave my jewels in a chest and they get stolen, or I die in a random cave 80 miles from spawn. fucking A.

I'm just hung up on playing single player right now. I have a pretty massive base/tunnels. I tend to get lost while mining. Lol.

Not really no, whatever is on you drops around where you die. However, if your death involves lava all your stuff gets burned up. If it takes you to long to get back to your stuff it will despawn as well.

anyone play world of warcraft? if not anyone interested on playing it for free on a private server?

the game isnt really my thing... but its good for the sleepless nights or when im crazy bored.

I either leave my jewels in a chest and they get stolen, or I die in a random cave 80 miles from spawn. fucking A.

Seriously, this is quite annoying.

I left 32 diamonds and a huge number of blocks of iron in a buried chest. and someone found it all somehow when I was at my other house.

Starting over I ended up getting back to 36 blocks of iron and 14 diamonds. Next thing I know I find this awesome gave that is yielding a lot of coal and iron, and I start getting attacked by zombie after zombie. Next thing I know my four porkchops are gone and I'm down to 1.5 hearts. Trying to find my exit I get hit by a creeper.

Of course when I spawn its night time, so I die again. Next time I spawn I finally get back to that cave, but I can't find my way in. That shit had so many twists and turns. I'm going to stick to strip mining and helping on our downtown. One of these days I'm going to go level out that stupid fucking spawn. It's so ridiculously hilly that you can't see anything when you're trying to find your way inside somewhere.

Of course when I spawn its night time, so I die again. Next time I spawn I finally get back to that cave, but I can't find my way in. That shit had so many twists and turns. I'm going to stick to strip mining and helping on our downtown. One of these days I'm going to go level out that stupid fucking spawn. It's so ridiculously hilly that you can't see anything when you're trying to find your way inside somewhere.

Ive got mod powers now on the server and thats pretty much all I will be doing this evening if Notch gets the servers migrated today.

it's been acting up all day. I did manage to get on though. I fixed the spawn and started working on a underwater observitory.

Thinking about giving this a whirl. How much does it cost and where can I buy it?

You can get it at minecraft.net. I forget how much it costs but the creator said that the site is having some problems so it may take a bit to get on.

I think I may have been banned from that server. I've not been able to get on since Monday night, and Jeremy (miah) has been on every day even with it being laggy.

if I am able to get online tonight i will check. Miah is an admin as well he should be able to see if your banned. I haven't had any luck logging in the past few days either.

I was finally able to get back on, so nope, not banned. lol

Started on my Office building too. It's next door to the Cobblestone depository. Help on it if you'd like, I need a shitton of Cobblestone/Stone, sand/glass, and coal (I have three stacks of 64 as of now).

Back