mini garage sale CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18TurboEF

Here are a ton of parts i need to get rid of, all very cheap. most prices include shipping and are very fair. click on anything for the pic....email cheaphondaparts@yahoo.com <---paypal is the same.....thanks
PAYPAL IS PREFFERED.......vouches and bumps are appreciated.....thanks!

I WILL ALSO TRADE ANY OF THE PARTS.....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE...

****D Series Stuff****

Brand New 88-91 SI axles - paid 140 plus core.....100 shipped

88-91 CRX SI fuel rail 10 shipped

EACV 15 shipped (have 2)

D16a6 Timing cover 13 shipped

D series Starter 23 shipped

88 CRX flywheel - 35 shipped

D16z6 MPFI Intake Manifold w/all sensors - 60 shipped

D16z6 Throttle Body w/broken tps - 18 shipped

90-93 Integra Injector Resistor Box (works for mpfi swaps) 14 shipped

92-95 EX Fuel Rail with FPR 10 shipped

92-95 EX Fuel Rail with FPR #2 10 shipped

3 Valve covers for 88-91 Civic/CRX - 26 shipped each

****B Series Stuff****

B16 Throttle Body - 20 shipped no TPS

00 SI B16 pistons/rods/rings 9k miles NICE - 85 shipped

B16a1 Fuel rail 10 shipped

****88-91 CRX and Hatch Stuff****

90-91 DX Seats tear in driver seat - 110 shipped
PIC #2

88-91 Windshield Wiper motor - 13 shipped each (have 2)

88-91 Window Handles - 10 shipped for both

90-91 CRX DX Door Pannels - 75 shipped
PIC #2

88-91 CRX or Hatch door handles - 15 shipped

88-91 E-brake cover - 11 shipped

88-91 Change Holder - 9 shipped

88-91 Interrior Fuse box - 25 shipped

88-91 complete cargo compartment - 55 shipped

88-91 Ignition Cover - 10 shipped

88-91 ECU Cover - 13 shipped

90 CRX SI Headlights - 55 shipped

Wings West fiberglass 88-91 CRX Side Skirts 100 shipped

90 CRX SI Combo Switch - 22 Shipped

****Misc. Stuff****

Some sensor??? 14 shipped

THIS IS MY VOUCHE
CLICK FOR MY EBAY FEEDBACK

you might want to contact pissedoffsol via pm or email to get ok'd for your business to sell on hondaswap.

its not a business, and yes i have the door caps but they were put on and i think they may crack if i take them off....i can try though...

Originally posted by B18TurboEF@Nov 17 2003, 04:17 AM
its not a business, and yes i have the door caps but they were put on and i think they may crack if i take them off....i can try though...

i would appreceate it if you could get the door caps. are these fiberglass??? cuz i know the wingswest kit is like that rubberized material. like a factory bumper. anyhow i still want the kit if i get the door caps and the are in good shape. got any pics???? :blink:

as a matter of fact i would like to make you an offer on the kit and the wire harness for the mpfi. i need it shipped to zip 34983 though. unless you live in florida,
thanx

pics are available, just click on the link, everything listed can be clicked on and will show the pic.....i dont think the door caps will come off, the skirts and back bumper are fiberglass, not sure if they are actually made by wings west but they are the same.....we have the hatch front bumper which is wings west for sure....let me know....thanks

might be interested in the guage cluster cover ONLY with the buttons/switches attached. how much?

cluster cover with switches, 20 shipped....are you talking about the teg resistor box? that may be true, but anyways it works for mpfi swaps.....

do you have a set of pedals for a 4G Civic or 2G CRX. i also need a clutch cable if you have or can get it. i can pay $75 shipped.

Originally posted by B18TurboEF@Nov 20 2003, 04:20 PM
cluster cover with switches, 20 shipped....are you talking about the teg resistor box? that may be true, but anyways it works for mpfi swaps.....

I think you are thinking of the 90-91 injector box thing. I know what you are talking about. But they werent on 92-93's!

Back