mini me complete

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kaoskustoms

code 21 for vtec spool valve on checks ok checked wiring it is ok

switched spool valve and pressure sensor complete assembly with known good one, and still on

switched ecu with known good one, code still on. manually applied voltage from ecu plug to spool valve, verfied click in valve, it is ok

code 21 still on and no vtec wtf is wrong

93 cx hb 95 d16z6 head p28 virgin ecu

that is only code and car runs great just no vtec

:cry:

do you get vtec even when you manually apply charge to it? oh and what pieces are you using for your mini me?

havent tried to drive it and manualy apply it i will to day. What do you maen what peices am i using

well there are only about a dozen ways to do an MiniMe, so i was wondering what block and head you were using. What ECU too and do you have anything like a VTEC Controller in the car, Apexi hack?

Quoted post[/post]]
well there are only about a dozen ways to do an MiniMe, so i was wondering what block and head you were using. What ECU too and do you have anything like a VTEC Controller in the car, Apexi hack?

read first post it says it all you are killing me lol

Quoted post[/post]]

93 cx hb 95 d16z6 head p28 virgin ecu

:cry:

ive only got one thought, and i dont even know if it applies to a D-series, and that is oil flow. a lot of H-series engines loose VTEC because they dont have enought oil in the pan, the pan is dented, or the flow to pressure switch is clogged.

Sorry to get your hopes up, but thats all i got for ya.

fixed= bad solder joint from ecu pin to wiring switched pin and tryed works now thanks for tagging along on my rant.

now time to go make some money

How are you going to make the money. Sell it?

Back