Mini Me help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jong93

iidk if this is right but are all the fuel injectors inject fuel at the same time and how do i set the time on this mini me like how ment degrees do i need to turn the adjustable cam gear and what not

iidk if this is right but are all the fuel injectors inject fuel at the same time and how do i set the time on this mini me like how ment degrees do i need to turn the adjustable cam gear and what not
no the injectors inject at diff times just like two pistons up two pistons down on the block when in motion how you set the timing this is how i do it and it never fails take sparkplug #1 out from the head,move the cam shaft to the nearest point in "UP" position if its hard to move or wont move then turn the crank a lil, when done stick your dipstick in the sparkplug #1 hole and turn crank till its at its very top position then you turn just a lil not even a bit but a lil and you set the block on time the head make sure the arrow for up is at the top slide in belt a whalaa.............

Back