Mini me moral dilema

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skellagher

Elder Driver
ok so i have an 88 four door dx with a d16y7 complete motor, mpfi conversion a6 intake manifold injectors and ecu currently.

i wanna do a mini me again i have all kinds of options...
i have these parts laying around
z6 head and intake manifold
y8 intake
p28

i wanna know what my best combo of parts would be shold i stay obd0 or go to 1 and how in detail cause the last time i tried it did not work too well. there all kinds of different ways on the web telling me how to do it but i dont know which way is the right way and if i use the z6 or y8 manifold what do i do with all the vacumm lines and stuff? can i just use ithe a6 intake and stay obd0 with good results?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used my Z6 manifold when I put my Z6 into my 90 four door a while back, I used an OBD2 throttle body so I could remove that big black thing off my firewall too.

you will need to extend your wire for you MAP because it will be on the TB and change the plug for the other piece your firewall because the Z6 is on the back of the manifold. you get to remove a bunch of vacuum lines and clean up your engine bay a lot.

Back