mini me nitrous chip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Dec 28 2004, 04:20 AM
Chips are ghey, unless you make your own ^_^.
[post=438130]Quoted post[/post]​

well where can i get a chip made for my p28

one of our members...

allmotormonster, beerbongskickass, radnulb, nfn1576 or something like that... lol among others

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 28 2004, 12:17 PM
one of our members...

allmotormonster, beerbongskickass, radnulb, nfn1576 or something like that... lol among others
[post=438172]Quoted post[/post]​

ok thanx man

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 28 2004, 12:17 PM
nfn1576 or something like that... lol among others

nfn15037 :p

nfn, who is a random collection of alphanumeric characters :D

Originally posted by nfn15037+Dec 28 2004, 03:40 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Dec 28 2004, 12:17 PM
nfn1576 or something like that... lol among others

nfn15037 :p

nfn, who is a random collection of alphanumeric characters :D
[post=438263]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

:worthy:

With ANY preprogrammed chip, I'd want to see the maps first.

I have a program for a P28 that was made for wild cam. I'm sure it would work well for nitrous, HOWEVER......

Being a Nitrous guy myself, I recommend a STOCK p28 program with SLIGHTLY modified fuel maps and then go buy yourself a timing retard unit or a MSD digital 6+ which will retard your timing under Nitrous activation ONLY.

That's what "I" would do.

Originally posted by AllMotorMonster@Dec 29 2004, 06:37 PM

Being a Nitrous guy myself, I recommend a STOCK p28 program with SLIGHTLY modified fuel maps and then go buy yourself a timing retard unit or a MSD digital 6+ which will retard your timing under Nitrous activation ONLY.

That's what "I" would do.
[post=438818]Quoted post[/post]​

why? all you would need to do is have nitrous activate at wot which is ALWAYS 0 in/hg, so just pull timing at 0 in/hg through the whole rpm range, lol if you're gonna spend the money on an msd and rely on it to retard your timing, what's the point of even chipping the ecu :(

Originally posted by projekteg@Dec 30 2004, 07:48 AM
all you would need to do is have nitrous activate at wot which is ALWAYS 0 in/hg,
[post=439089]Quoted post[/post]​

0 all the time at WOT? i've never had those results during lag at wot...
i'd hover around 5 in/hg and slowly work up to 2psi ish

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 30 2004, 12:59 PM

0 all the time at WOT? i've never had those results during lag at wot...
[post=439159]Quoted post[/post]​

nitrous lag??? if you have a wot activated solenoid, it will not activate unless you are at wot, as soon as you mash the throttle to the floor, you are at 0 in/hg b/c there is no vacuum in the manifold with the throttle all the way open. if you see any thing other than 0 in/hg at wot, you're either boosted or your boost/vacuum gauge is off.

Originally posted by projekteg+Dec 30 2004, 01:00 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Dec 30 2004, 12:59 PM

0 all the time at WOT?  i've never had those results during lag at wot...
[post=439159]Quoted post[/post]​

nitrous lag??? if you have a wot activated solenoid, it will not activate unless you are at wot, as soon as you mash the throttle to the floor, you are at 0 in/hg b/c there is no vacuum in the manifold with the throttle all the way open. if you see any thing other than 0 in/hg at wot, you're either boosted or your boost/vacuum gauge is off.
[post=439194]Quoted post[/post]​

There is no vacuum at WOT? Are you sure? hmm.... how does air get in then?

Me thinks you are mistaken on what WOT does on a running engine. I've NEVER seen a solid 0 hg/in of pressure unless the car was off.

Back