mini me wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sevenhillsbilly

im one of the hundreds of people doing a mini me swap and was wondering is there any other way of wiring the vtec into the ecu besides getting a jumper harness from my a6 block to my z6 head?

ok and i would also need the z6 harness right or can i use my a6 harness with the jumper at the ecu?

I'm not sure I saw what year car you are doing your swap in. If it is 91 or before it is OBD0 and you will need an OBD0-OBD1 conversion harness. Check out www.rywire.com They will be able to help you out in getting your harness. :D Best of luck to you my friend. :thumbsup:

what exactly would i have to do ? im a newb to the mini me i get the concept but the wiring is the hard part for me

i have a prob with the dizzy goin into the z6 head it wont go all the way in. it seems to go in on the bottom of the hole but not the top do i just force it in or is there something i can do?

everything is lined up but for some reason the it goes inthe bottom of the hole better than the top i was goin to try and use a clamp to push it in but it wont go in right do you think it would be better just to go get the dizzy for the head

so i need an obd0 to obd1 jumber, a z6 dizzy, a p28 ecu, and my original a6 harness to make this swap work correctly?

Back