mini me z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I talked to a guy on eBay and he can send me one for $140 shipped.
ODB1 P28 P72 P30 P75 ECU VTEC Chipped Integra Civic - (eBay.ca item 170257733624 end time 08-Sep-08 21:45:18 EDT)

Off topic but look at what I got recently for a B-day cake.:)
100_1700.jpg

Last edited:
I'm running out of things to do. :( So I did this.
Odometer.jpg

I got it all back togther then noticed that 2 at the end was there, oh well.

Hey I have a question, The 4-wire o2 sensor has 2 black wires, a green wire and a white wire right. So I followed my instructions from my ecu jumper like a good boy and connected the white and green wires, (stright foreward), then for the heater control and power, (two black wires). Is there any order for the two black wires to the ecu because I pretty much guessed.:ph34r:

It should be safe to rev it to 7000rpm, right? When I get the ecu chipped I think I will set the rev limiter to 7000rpm or so. Does that sound right? Thanks

When I get the head rebuilt I want to do it cheap as possible but at the same time I want to do it right. Can I use the existing valves and just do a valve grind and hot tank? They have quite a bit of build up on them, the previous owner must have never engaged VTEC. So sad.:bawling: And also when I get the ECU chipped I was thinking of setting the rev-limiter to 7000 RPM to keep it on the safe side. What do ya think.

Come on guys. Can I reuse my valves and do a valve grind. Its going to be a 10:1 CR.

Wheres Blanco when you need him.

Back