Mini Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you can do the head swap and all you need is the d16z8 head wiring harness head gasket and 5 quarts of oil...
it will cost about $300 to $500(if you do it yourself) and i have no clue what a shop would charge..

but you would be way better off dropping an Ls(b18b1) in your shit...

Originally posted by SolStopper@Feb 7 2003, 09:41 AM
you can do the head swap and all you need is the d16z8 head wiring harness head gasket and 5 quarts of oil...
it will cost about $300 to $500(if you do it yourself) and i have no clue what a shop would charge..

but you would be way better off dropping an Ls(b18b1) in your shit...

also need timing belt (match part # to the head not the block) and waterpump.

Originally posted by QuicSilver@Feb 5 2003, 06:43 PM
I live in Dallas, I guess I should have thought about getting my car towed to another state before I got the engine swapped, what was I thinking!? I gotta move somewhere else, just cause Jotech is in magazines I gotta pay extra for ego costs. But then again there are about four of five other places in the area that would gladly make you feel like Jotech is just ripping you off and still give you a high price. I payed $3000 for a complete B16a swap into my CRX si, Oh well, it's my money and it was done right, so I can't complain.

Go to Intercrew. They're in Dallas, do just as good (better in my opinion) work as Jotech, and charge less while still giving you better customer service. They're on Sherman between Belt Line and Spring Valley, just east of 75.

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 7 2003, 08:16 PM-->
QuicSilver
@Feb 5 2003, 06:43 PM
I live in Dallas, I guess I should have thought about getting my car towed to another state before I got the engine swapped, what was I thinking!? I gotta move somewhere else, just cause Jotech is in magazines I gotta pay extra for ego costs. But then again there are about four of five other places in the area that would gladly make you feel like Jotech is just ripping you off and still give you a high price. I payed $3000 for a complete B16a swap into my CRX si, Oh well, it's my money and it was done right, so I can't complain.

Go to Intercrew. They're in Dallas, do just as good (better in my opinion) work as Jotech, and charge less while still giving you better customer service. They're on Sherman between Belt Line and Spring Valley, just east of 75.

I can't wait till i move to the Richardson area. I will be close to Intercrew and gf, damn life will be grand. :)

To be a little more specific, they are located in Richardson. :)

Back