mini truck hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nocturnalhatch

1044679274.168265389.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

funny ass shit

Caliphornians have been trucking out older Civs since the late 70s. The first issue of Sport Compact Car featured one.

But if you're going to do it, why didn't they take the time to remove the rear trim? I mean ... major body mods, and such sloppy result.

-> Steve

Originally posted by nocturnalhatch@Oct 7 2004, 04:44 PM
you can tell its all computerized, see the phone pole isnt even straight and the background
[post=399641]Quoted post[/post]​

The phone pole isn't straight because it's in Compton. Tim Burton designed Compton.

It's "computerized" (Pixelated) because of a recurring phenomenon known as "Resolution"

I have no reason to believe this is a photoshop.

-> Steve

There is civic trucks that are done right. There used to be one in the HS gallery it was yellow and i wouldnt drive it but it is a cool idea.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 7 2004, 04:48 PM-->
dude, thats a metro...
[post=399642]Quoted post[/post]​

Looks like a 4G Civic to me, even down to the shape of the door handles, headlights and wheels.

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 7 2004, 05:09 PM
It's "computerized" (Pixelated) because of a recurring phenomenon known as "Resolution"

I have no reason to believe this is a photoshop.
[post=399661]Quoted post[/post]​

Looks damn real to me too.

FearDaGreenCivic
@Oct 7 2004, 06:10 PM
There is civic trucks that are done right. There used to be one in the HS gallery it was yellow and i wouldnt drive it but it is a cool idea.
[post=399687]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup, that was done by Intercrew- I took the pictures at one of the shows where they showed the truck. I took the pictures down because the gallery system got overhauled. I'll put it back online in a bit.

Yeah, they're trying to get it up and running again too.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 7 2004, 10:38 PM
its the 4g wagon
[post=399834]Quoted post[/post]​

Intercrew's is made from a sedan.

what's up with the flowers?
Too bad nothing's hookep up on the engine including the turbo.

i wouldnt think so seeing the tranny they currently have in the car.. cant be sure but looks to me like an ls tranny.

ps any one seen the one at andys autosport what ever .. that one looks pretty tight too but i think this one will have that one over.. on the motor end . this one makes me think of the truck skylines in japan wonder if some inspiration is coming in from there heh

Originally posted by reckedracing+Oct 14 2004, 02:17 PM-->
i see its a B20

will that be 4wd using crv drivetrain?
doubtful, but wishful thinking i suppose
[post=402600]Quoted post[/post]​

I seriously doubt Phillip will want to run 4wd in the truck. It's just too much trouble. The setup under that hood was just put in for the show anyway.

b204dr
@Oct 14 2004, 02:59 PM
i wouldnt think so seeing the tranny they currently have in the car.. cant be sure but looks to me like an ls tranny.

ps any one seen the one at andys autosport what ever .. that one looks pretty tight too but i think this one will have that one over.. on the motor end . this one makes me think of the truck skylines in japan wonder if some inspiration is coming in from there heh
[post=402617]Quoted post[/post]​

I doubt that he got inspiration from Andy's... he built this thing back in 98 or 99.

Back