Minty B18A1 and trans, CHEAP, and other B-seres swap parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dasfinc

I have forsale a Running 1990 B18A1 and cable transmission, Perfect for swapping into 88-91 Civics/CRX's, does not come with clutch/pp (If the flywheel is desired I can ship it at a later date, or I will have it on Sat). To install this into a Civic/CRX you would need Mount kit *Ebay for $75*, and a small alteration to your shift linkage, or just purchase new linkage from Hasport for $140. The motor is a bolt-in swap for all 92-95 civics, 94+ Integras minus the transmission which would require a different mount and conversion to hydro.The motor is a B18A1 pulled from a running and driving car that sat for a bit over a year due to a burnt out clutch and is the full long-block with wiring harness, Transmission is of the cable variety. Again The reason for sale is the clutch went out on it and the owner opted to replace the whole thing instead of just the clutch.
I'm looking for only $650 obo, and I will sell them separate $400 for the motor, 250 for the trans if desired. Local pickup preferred, I can deliver for a fee (Gas for a V-8 jeep) but I expect to receive payment for fuel before I deliver the motor. I'm located in Ottawa IL 61350, an hour east from Iowa on IL 80, an hour south of rockford on IL 39, and an hour west of Joliet also on IL 80

I have a set of 94 Integra Shift linkage with the stock dual bend shifter still on it in good condition with regular visual blemishes from wear and tear for $150 shipped

Lastly I have an OBD2A Automatic P75 ECU for an automatic B18B1 powered car, $35 shipped.

price of shipping whole thing to 2016 wise ave roanoke virginia 24013 let me know asap im very interested in the motor and trany and how many miles pm me with a quote if you can asap

Sold last night, there was 117K on it and it was OBD-0, and for future reference I cannot ship motors as I am not a company, just an individual.

Back