Mirage to Evolution.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd guess you'd have to cut the floor pan for the AWD drive train on stock, would just be easier. Plus the AYC, if that was on a V GSR.

yes troy, the car has been finished for awhile. you forget 3 months ago i was looking for a passengers side RS axle?

you swap the floors so you dont have to fab up mount points for the front diff carrier, plus the rear end is double reinforced sheet metal. its actually thicker AND heaver than the stock mirage floor.

yes, his car has all the trimmings. AYC plus ACD. stock drivetrain and engine. 276hp at the crank. costs less than a K swap, fags.

i have the IV RS gear, which means all mechanical no AYC bullshit. fuck that. MOVING PARTS!

Where are the pics of yours and your swap process pics

i didnt bother posting pictures because nobody ever seemed interested in my non honda. :shrug2: interesting the attentiveness now though.

nope, not going to the meet. its kristens birthday that weekend and she doesnt want to hang around a bunch of car folks. we're probably going to NYC for the night.

i follow all the build threads no matter what make it is. :shrug2:

i was hoping this thread was about your car. lame bait and switch.

Im a lil confised about the video. Did he have a complete EVO to part out, or did he buy the pieces individually?

That video was lame long and pointless.

He could have shown 4 pictures of the car and done the same thing at a glance. Of course, pictures don't have mad tyt3 sound tracks built into them..

i have the IV RS gear, which means all mechanical no AYC bullshit. fuck that. MOVING PARTS!
good decision. All the UK track guys remove their AYC in favor of the clutch type rear mechanical LSD. Much more reliable.

Post pics of your ride. All you ever post are your lame ass mirage's. A mirage posing closer to a real evo is cooler. :p

he bought pieces at a time, and built the car using OEM sheetmetal and ABS plastic. he then took a beat-ass mirage and did a complete conversion.

i didnt much bother with attention to detail. i wanted to build a track car, not a show car. maybe ill post something up ;) the local MPF members have gotten a kick out of the car and a lightly modded e4 FWD sedan conversion can barely hold a candle.

anyone been to epping recently? :ph34r:

thats not a bodykit, those are OEM bodypanels...

ive seen pics of your mirage/evo. you should REALLY swap to the EVO headlights/front end/whatever. its the only thing making it still look like a lame mirage.

Back