misc. parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got some parts that i been wanting to get rid of for a while.

1. d16y8 complete motor swap. OBD2 Came off of a 97 civic ex. Only has about 50k miles on it. Includes: axles, ecu, wiring harness, mounts, and shift linkage. (has a a small crack on oil pan) it has been patched up wit jb weld and doesnt leak oil.

2. d16z6 Complete motor swap. OBD1 Came off of a 94 del sol. Has about 76k miles on it. Includes: axles, ecu, wiring harness, mounts, and shift linkage.

I also have other del sol parts. mostly interior stuff (no seats)and also both quarter panels. i also have the rear discs. and the back roll down window with defrost and stock tail lights.
am willing to trade for performance parts for B18c1 gsr motor
email me at spiderboy82684@hotmail.com with an offer
am selling everything at a really good price.
i will more than likely take at least a day or two 2 reply so be patient

everything is still 4 sale!! somebody buy it i need to clean out the garage cause its getting everything re-done.. im selling everything really cheap! however im not willing to ship. u have to be in the chicago area or maybe i can meet u half way depending on wut ur buying and where ur located.

do you have the stock rear speaker brackets with speakers?? let me know

u mean the cover for the speakers? i dont have the speakers my model didnt come with them but i have the cover and the panel

how much you want for the rear disc setup..and will it fit a 92 civic HB cx? i am in Gurnee and i need the setup i want to know how much you are asking give me a call at 847-456-7553 my name is Dan

d16y8 complete motor swap. OBD2 Came off of a 97 civic ex. Only has about 50k miles on it. Includes: axles, ecu, wiring harness, mounts, and shift linkage. (has a a small crack on oil pan) it has been patched up wit jb weld and doesnt leak oil.

how much???

Back