Miss Universe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing said:
vida isn't thick to me...
thats what should be considered normal...

vida is anything but normal. she's the type of woman that makes you wanna spend all your money and not even get laid. she is the type of woman that will make you pimp slap your mom if might help you get in her pants. she's the type of woman that makes boys jerk off for the first time. vida....anything but normal

reckedracing said:
there is nothing thick about her
lmao
Do you know who that is?

Vida guerra? The girl who was voted hottest woman by Howard Stern two years ago...

The girl with the huge ass...

Look at her abs and her tits, she's no tiny girl but she has very little fat. I call that thick. If thats not thick to you then whatever, but I put her in the same category, when she looks like the picture I posted, as girls like Beyonce and field hockey players and such.

reckedracing said:
i think thats his new name after the board change
Indeed, two names got merged.

I only argue online and I really don't think I do it that much.

I wasn't arguing with him about the thick girl things, simply telling him that the thing he said makes me want to choke people and I find his opinion on healthy, young, muscular girls to be idiotic. :)

B16RacerN2NR said:
How do skinny ass girls who are like 100 lbs and bulemic(sp?) still lose weight? Point is, you don't have to be fat to lose any weight. My dad was a body builder, weighed about 210lbs of pure muscle. He decided he didn't want to lift any more so and started to look a little chunky but he actually lost 25 lbs...point again, you don't need to have fat to lose weight.
Its relative.

A 225lb bodybuilder losing 25lbs is NOTHING compared to a ~150lb woman losing 25lbs. Thats a large portion of her bodyweight, it wasn't just muscle she lost. End of story.

I'm not trying to convince you to like a healthy, muscular girl - just telling you I think you're idiotic for not liking one and bitching about it when there's few left in today's world of fast food and bullshit.

Last edited:
vida is my soul mate, i know it :D man, what id do to just get the chance to.....

yeah she's hot. i bet Formby was watching the pageant like it was a championship football game. yes i would do it.......''in the butt BOB!''

and i would give both my nuts to get layed by vida.......:drooling: Also can i get a mild work warning here!!!

Last edited:
reckedracing said:
comparing vida to a field hockey player?

:foul:

I *love* field hockey players - not goalies, but the fast nimble sweepers and mids, along with cheerleaders, gymnasts, etc.

I like the thick thighs, big butt, flat stomach look. I'm all about athletic girls.

The blonde that I had after the ex, played field hockey and had an amazing body, absolutely amazing. The ex was a field hockey player, and now this girl that I'm toying with the idea of hitting was a field hockey player as well.

I *love* field hockey players - not goalies, but the fast nimble sweepers and mids, along with cheerleaders, gymnasts, etc.

I like the thick thighs, big butt, flat stomach look. I'm all about athletic girls.

The blonde that I had after the ex, played field hockey and had an amazing body, absolutely amazing. The ex was a field hockey player, and now this girl that I'm toying with the idea of hitting was a field hockey player as well.
ah, i was thinking of the softball type
:puke:
i don't like thick thighs

Taco15 said:
OMFG thanks you so much!!!!!!!:eek:o:eek:

vida has one of the all-time greatest bodies ever. but i'm losing a lot of respect for her face. she use to be cute a couple years ago, now i just think she is ok, from the neck up that is. :shrug2:

Back