Miss Universe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick said:
vida has one of the all-time greatest bodies ever. but i'm losing a lot of respect for her face. she use to be cute a couple years ago, now i just think she is ok, from the neck up that is. :shrug2:

lalalalalalalalalal i dont want to hear it!!!!!! I hating you right know lalalalalalalalalala:lol::lol:jk dude i think shes pure beauty. well not until she settles down and starts f'in up like brittany spears. god she's horrendous. now thats one chick that makes me want to puke. he and ''J-lo" fucking sluts:mad:

all the chicks in this thread would get it....

please take the pics of the under dressed men off my thread....its man law....

so disrespectfull... i know you were making a point. but still make it with women please... some of us are trying to kill kittens here...lol

I definately think she looks thick in the playboy pics, and frankly I think she looked way hotter in the amateur photos she took a couple years ago.

Taco15 said:
lalalalalalalalalal i dont want to hear it!!!!!! I hating you right know lalalalalalalalalala:lol::lol:jk dude i think shes pure beauty. well not until she settles down and starts f'in up like brittany spears. god she's horrendous. now thats one chick that makes me want to puke. he and ''J-lo" fucking sluts:mad:

16.jpg

she looks like shit here. i mean, i would still marry her and "make love" to her. awww what the fuck am i saying. i would still put it in her ass then let b finish her off (with the yellow dishwashing glove...*fight club*)

Back