miss usa = coke whore

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NEW YORK - Miss USA Tara Conner, who had come under criticism amid rumors she had been frequenting bars while underage, will be allowed to keep her title, Donald Trump announced Tuesday.

"I've always been a believer in second chances," Trump, who owns the Miss Universe Organization with NBC, said with Conner at his side.

10 bucks says donald got some good fellatio

Donald Trump lets Miss USA keep title - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
I'd put a line on my dick and let her sniff it off, maybe its just me :D

Ian's Miss New Jersey:

80s-big-hair.jpg

nj.jpg

Gallery Group

She was 19 in 2002 when she won, she was one of the youngest to ever appear in Miss America.

She was trying to get residence in NY so she could run again when she was a bit older and might be more to the judge's liking.

My hometown, y0.

"Local Arsenal"

Yeah, she does have nice cannons.

She was a dancer. My best friend's twin sister danced with her for many, many years.

Many times have I seen her in a leotard and many times have I heard guys give her cat calls for wearing leotards.

My mom tells the story, about when she went to a talent show at my old high school, hearing all the guys give cat calls and go wild for her when she went on stage.

fine specimen she is.

we had a miss teen new jersey that went to my highschool, she sold her 99 integra for coke money in college haha (so rumor has it)

miss usa could sniff a few lines off of a few naughty places haha.

Back