missing bolts need sizes..please!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg18a

i just pick up a b18a1 swapped 93, i did an oil change on it to find out some pretty key bolts were missing, i am new into hondas and do not know what size to pick up...so any diagrams and sizes would be helpful....the ones i am missing are:
the one the goes through the rear motor mount
there is 2 on the t-bar part on the back of the engine that are missing
and also on the axle support bearing it is missing one of the bolts that hold the bearing support to the block
any infor would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
scott

honestly your best bet is to go directly to a honda/acura dealer, they have ever part you'll need and they'll usually print off a diagram for you so you can show them exactly what parts you need, atleast the ones where I live are nice enough to do that.

The Helms manual will also identify those bolts, since i'm pretty sure thats the one that the dealers use anyway. They are expensive, but definitely worth it in the long run.

hope this helps
Acura Parts @ AcuraAutomotiveParts.org - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Acura Carland

13st70_b47.gif

Acura Parts @ AcuraAutomotiveParts.org - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Acura Carland

13st70_b21.gif

Last edited:
Back