missing girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
a friend of mine in Roanoke, Virginia is missing his daughter. shes 14 and is possibly with her 16 year old boyfriend and a 3rd unknown person. she was last seen at a McDonalds on the corner of Cone and Battleground in Greensboro, NC holding a sign to go back to Roanoke, VA and wearing all black. the father drove down to Greensboro and she wasnt there and is still looking for her. shes been missing since Thursday and the father is a wreck right now not knowing where his daughter is and if shes ok. heres a flier with contact info and more about the girl.

amelia.jpg

please keep your eyes and ears open if you see or hear any information about this girl. thanks for your help.

Doubt I'll see her up here but will keep eyes open.

BTW is that Ethan?

I'll pass this around a few other forums.

not gunna lie... i was reading through it looking and waiting for the joke... it never showed up :(

that sucks man

hope everything works itself out

Any idea what kind of car they might be using?

Ill be sending some good vibes that direction. That really sucks. Ill shoot some messages to some folks I know back that direction.

Ill pass it around also, I know quite a few people who live in the area she was last seen.

if she flies into spokane ill tackle her ass down put some zip ties on her and fed ex her back home with overnight shipping....'

jk ill keep a look out.
i hope shes alright. one of my friends gf was missing for a week and a half before they found her. hope this girl realizes how much her father needs her home.

they found her! shes ok and back home. i guess she found a ride back to Roanoke, Virginia and thats where they found her today.

now that she has been found, i'm going to be an insensitive prick. I'm going to judge without knowing the whole situation, but shit like this shouldn't happen.

this girl is fucked. if she is 14 and dating 16 year olds, she is going to be fucking football teams and on the stripper pole by 17.

Parenting slacked off on this one. If/when i have kids, boys wont be around until they are at least 16.

95b16coupe said:
If/when i have kids, boys wont be around until they are at least 16.

Fo sho! I told my lady if we have a girl I hope she's humpbacked and crosseyed because I don't want to deal with a teenage me trying to get in her pants.

Back